|His part|

Everyone can change everyone can learn how to be good.

Sam pov

I've lost her. I didn't want to come back here. But who could stop fate. I hated the fact that i lost her because of me not being by her side. Coming home i found her nowhere. I waited for hours for her but she didn't come back.

I went to report to the police station the fact she's missing. But i couldn't since it wasn't past 24 hours. But i didn't lose faith.

But after hearing the news that Ashni was back and was with the Black family. That's where i knew i lost her. She seems to be too happy. In a dream and i didn't have the courage to break that dream.

I don't think i deserve her. I guess those 3 years will be the only memory that i will have for her.

"It seems you have already lose hope dear." Someone says.

"Who are you." Was my reply

"The one that wants to help you get Ashni back. "

"What do you mean?"

"She can be yours just as before if i didn't help you. You Would still be hopeless."

"What the hell. Did you plan her death. You bitch. Charging at her was my instant action.

Surprisingly she was able to ignore it , she soon attack me by throwing a punch in my face.

"Stupid boy , you could have her but no you had to play lovesick. Never mind she'll die now."

Throwing her down , i pull her hair and trap her arms.

Who are you and what is your problem. You could have kill her you bitch. If i wasn't there to save her, she would have been dead.

Oh boy thats was my intention. I wanted to kill her. For what she did.

"What the fuck. She's not capable of hurting anyone. She's too kind to hurt someone. So tell me what's your problem or else you'll deal with the police. "

"Because of you guys my daughter is dead and i'll never forgive you never."

"What the hell lady you better explain."

Meanwhile i was messaging my friend who was a police officer about the situation.

"Remember lilly".

"Who" i was confuse that name didn't ring any bell in my mind. Until she spoke again.

"Lilly Lingstone , my daughter"

That was when i realise this girl was one of my one night stands when i first came to the college. She was one of my flings. God how can i forget about her she was always there stick by my side like some slut. But what does she mean dead.

" Because you guys rejected her , she kill herself. She was already in depression until you came , she thought you were her knight but guess what. She starts laughing , you were their to destroy her.

This time she started laughing again. My friend arrived just in time with other police officer. I told him the story and he inform me that a confrontation needs to be done with the black about the subjects.

I was scared that Ashni won't like me meeting her since she doesn't remember me but it was about her safety so i did what was needed and accept whatever the police officer said.

-----------------------------

Hey guys,
Its been so long. Please show some love and vote and comment. So that i know your opinion.
Thank you for supporting the book.
Thanks

Please vote and comment
-cheshna