Chapter 9

(Arcee's P.O.V.)

I woke up and I was still in Soundwave arms. I smiled because of what just had happen. I was now a sparkmates with Megatron's most loyal Con. I laughed about that. This former enemy had saved my life twice. I look up Sound's face. I didn't have enough time to fully express what he looks like because he was trying to save my life.

I found that he was very handsome. His face was slim. He had two lines that came from his eyes down to his mouth. Even though his optics were closed, he had the most beautiful optics. They were a dark violet, and I guess that his optics had always been purple unlike Megatron.

Who's would turned purple when he had Dark Energon under his controlled. I smiled when I was able to look at him. Who he truly is. I started to move my helm back onto his chassis, but I was stop when a knock came on the door. I felt Sound's feelers started to unwrap me, and set me down on his berth gently.

He stood up, and he had put his visor back on. I saw that his visor didn't came out like Optimus Prime mouth guard, but come out of nowhere. It acted like the shield that I got after Ultra Magnus had joined the Autobots on Earth. I also stood up, and I walked over to Sound who just open up the door.

"Ahh, Soundwave I need you to start repairing the main engine for the ship please, and you must be Arcee."

I heard this bot speak when I reached Sound. When I heard my name, the bot was looking at me. Not wanting to be rude, I nodded my helm as I slowly moved closer to Sound.

'Is this Scourge? Because he not Tarantulas and he doesn't even look like Blackarachnia. If it's not Scourge how does he know my name?'
"Well than, it is good to final put a name with a bot. You are welcome to join Soundwave. Also I'm an Scourge." He said placing a servo on his chest.
'That answers my question, and he is more nicer than Megatron will every be.'
"It is also nice to meet you too, Sir." I said in a nice voice.

I saw that I had caught Scourge off guard, and he was trying not to blush.

'I must have embarrassed him in front of Sound.'
"Sir." Some bot said over his coms.

He bowed his helm and walked off. I was about to step out of the room when Sound had turned around. I was confused of what he was doing than I saw that he grab Laserbeak and placed him back on his chassis. He nodded his helm to me that he was ready. We left the room and started our way to the engine room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Finally here. There must have been a lot of explosions.'

It also didn't help that we had to backtrack a lot, and I stop a lot because of my wound. Each time I had to stop, Sound was always by my side. He always put a servo on me, and I always put my own servo on his to show I was fine.

When we had reached the door, I felt a force pushing me back. I fell to the ground hard. My wound hurt at the force. I look up at the spot where Sound was, but there was a huge pile of scrap metal in the stop were he was.

"Soundwave!?"

I started to panic. Even though we are sparkmates he is just as good blocking off his emotions. There was a hole in the scrap which Sound's helm poked out of it. I signed when I saw him. I stood up and walk over to the hole.

"Do that again and I'll will hurt you." I threaten him when I reached him.

When I reached him, there was as cracked on his visor.

"When did that happened Sound?" I asked carefully pointing at his visor.
"Explosion. Arcee: find Drill Bit and Drill Nuts."

I hated the idea that I had to find those jerks, but I needed to get Sound freed. I nodded my helm, and walked away from the huge pile to find these boys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'How hard is it to find these bots?'