Chapter 3

(Sapphire)

The man took me to the rest of the kids and he sat down.

"So," he started. "She is lost, basically. We are going to take her to the hokage so that we can help her get home. Hopefully, we can resolve this quickly. We have to get training for the chunin exams."

"Ok," they all nodded. We left the field and entered a pretty old fashioned village. There were shops and homes everywhere I looked. It seemed pretty peaceful compared to the buzzing Magnolia with people everywhere. We arrived at a big building in front of a rock wall with faces on it.

"Who are they?" I asked a girl with light pink hair. She reminded me a lot of Meredy, for they had similar hair, the same emerald eyes and the same body build.

"They are the Hokages. They are or were the leaders of the village. They go in ascending order from left to right," she explained to me.

"Oh! Where I am from, we simply had a king that ruled the whole place," I told her.

"That's interesting." She said, sounding fairly interested. We entered the building. It was buzzing with excitement and people.

"What's going on?" I asked a boy with navy blue hair and black eyes. He looked like Gray, in some effect. He didn't respond. "Hello!" I yelled in his face. "What. Is. Going. On?"

"Hn. The chunin exams are coming up and you're interrupting our training," he said rudely.

"Um, excuse me! I could beat you in a fight any day! And it's not like I wanted to be teleported here! And could you do me a favor and actually try to help me out a little?" I scowled. He turned his head to the side and walked away.

"Don't worry about him," Blondie sighed as he stood behind me. "He's always like that." I sighed and followed the gray haired man. He stood at a door and started talking to a woman in a light brown jacket.

"I'm sorry, Kakashi. You cannot come in right now!" She told him as she stood in front of a door.

"And why is that, Anko?" He asked her.

"He is very busy with the preparation of the chunin exams. Just put the girl on your team, it's not that hard," she said.

"But I just want to get home," I said to her, putting my little puppy face on.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. You seem strong, just hold up with them until this blows over. When it does, we'll do everything in our power to help you. My name is Anko. After the exams, look for me and I'll help you," she said with a smile. I responded with a smile full of hope of getting home.

"Anko, you know we can't do that. She's not a ninja of the village," Kakashi said quietly.

"Come with me," she said and pulled the two of us into a room. "I will give her the exam to see if she can use chakra. If she can she'll be a ninja."

"Look, I know you've done a couple bad things throughout the village, by now you have completely lost your mind," Kakashi hissed.

"Don't worry, I'm a jonin. I can do this. So, you," she said and pointed to me, "show me some of your jutsus."

"Um..." I said awkwardly as water came to my hand.

"Oh, you have a water chakra nature. Very interesting. Do you know how to attack with it?" she asked me. I responded with a nod and cleared a path. "Don't that it here!" she yelled right before I used my magic.

"Where then?" I asked.

"Let's go somewhere else," she took me to a field, similar to the one I was found in. "Now."

"Water Dragon's Roar!" A powerful stream of water with extreme pressure came out of my mouth. It clear a shit ton of trees and I looked back at her.

"Amazing!" she marveled. "Do two more of your jutsus and I will make you an official Leaf Village ninja!"

"The what?" I said before I yelled, "Water Dragon's wing attack!" Water took the shape of wings. I grabbed one with each hand and lashed it towards another set of trees. It took it out more trees than my roar.

"One more!" she cheered.

"Water Dragon's claw!" Water came to my feet and I brought my leg above my head. I slammed my foot against the ground and it make a humungous crater.

"Congratulations," she took a pause. "Whatever your name is, you are know a ninja of the Leaf Village!" she cheered as she handed me a headband with a spiral on it.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Just put it on!" she said.

"And my name is Sapphire Lovelock," I sighed as I tied the headband around my head.

"Ok, Sapphire. Let me bring you back," she grinned as she walked back in the direction of the building. We arrived and she walked into the room we were trying to get into earlier.

"Hokage-sama," she said as she entered. "I just wanted to let you know that a new ninja will be joining team Kakashi today."

"Ok," he said in a rush as more people piled more papers onto his desk.

"What is this chunin exam that everyone is worrying about?" I asked Anko.

"It's an exam where people were are the lowest type of ninja take a test to go up a rank," she explained.

"Ugh, that's a lot of work. Where I'm from, you go on missions and get more skilled. There is only one test you need to take and that is to become a S rank wizard," I told her. "I'm still confused as to how I passed the test you gave me. I don't know what chakra is and I don't think I have whatever it is."

"I'm sure you'll do fine. And it doesn't mean that you don't have it. You were probably not taught about ninjas and chakra in your home."

"There you are!" Kakashi said as he walked towards us.

"She is now a part of your team. I even settled it with the Hokage!" She informed him.

"Anko, you're gonna get us in a lot of trouble," he signed. She didn't respond, just gave me a smile and walked of.

"Welcome to the team," Kakashi groaned.