Chapter 7

(Sapphire)

Naruto led the way to the exam room. We walked in and I saw the massive amount of people in the room.

"Wow! There are so many people here!" I marveled.

"Yea," Naruto said quietly.

"Don't get nervous, we'll do just fine!" I encouraged him. We all walked in and stood around for a while.

"Hey look!" Someone said to us. "Naruto's team!"

"Kiba!" Naruto said as he ran towards a group of other ninja. I timidly walked to Naruto.

"This is Sapphire!" Naruto introduced as he grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of him. "She had to be added to our team at the last minute." They looked at me wide eyed, well except for one. He had sunglasses on, so who knows what was going on under there.

"She's pretty," a girl that looked a lot like Neji whispered.

"Do you know Neji?" I blurted out.

"Yes," she answered timidly. "Why?"

"No reason," I blushed.

"I bet she likes him!" A boy with red markings on his face smirked. "But that's a shame, she's pretty!"

"Thank you, for calling me pretty," I said as I smiled.

"And now you're even prettier," he laughed.

"Naruto?" Another person asked.

"Shikamaru!" Naruto yelled out as he ran towards another group of ninja and I followed.

"Who's this?" The one that looked like he had a pineapple on his head asked.

"This is Sapphire. She was added to our team the other day," Naruto said again. I walked in front of him and smiled.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled. They reacted the same way the other team did.

"She's so pretty!" The girl with long blonde hair blurted out.

"I know right," a chubby one responded.

"Nice to meet you," the pineapple hair said. "My name is Shikamaru. And the girl is Ino and he is Choji."

"Nice to meet all of you and thank you for your compliment," I bowed slightly.

"Don't worry about it!" The girl, Ino, laughed. 

"Everyone! Find your seat! The test is about to begin," a voice booms. I quickly turned around and tried to find my seat. Everyone one was finding their seat so quickly, I got very frantic. I finally found my seat and saw that I was sitting next to a red haired boy. I sat down and got very uncomfortable. Something about him was scary, like very scary.

"Alright time to start the test," the man started, but with my uncomfortable feeling, I didn't hear another word he said. My body kept shifting in its seat and my stomach turned. I looked at the boy through the corner of my eye and he looking at me. I quickly averted my gaze and looked down at my paper.

"Begin!" The teacher shouted. I turned the paper over and mentally cried. I had barely gone to school, hell, I couldn't even read until about a year ago. I twiddled my pencil in my hand and tried to think of something. Everyone in the room was cheating, were they allowing it? Not being completely, I let it be and just worked on what I know. Which was nothing.

After an hour of mental torture, the man spoke up again. Saying that for the tenth question there was going to be a different set of rules. There were rules in the first place?!

"For the tenth question," he started. "It must be answered corrected or you will not pass the test."

"But what about all the other questions?" A girl with blonde hair asked.

"They don't count. The only questions that does count is the tenth one. And if you do not pass the exam, you will never be allowed to retake the exam, ever!"

Now to that a lot more people got enraged.

"But there are people here today retaking the exam!" The dog boy from before protested.

"That is because this is the first time I have proctored this exam. Now, you do have to option of surrendering now, then you can take the exam again next year." I looked at all the teams file out and prayed that Naruto would leave too. I don't want to take this stupid test, I have better things to be doing.

"I will never quit!" Naruto yelled so loud it made the whole room jump. "I will keep fighting forward, no matter what! So bring on that last question!" I smiled at Naruto, he reminded me a lot of Natsu. I got a strong feeling of nostalgia.

"Congratulations!" The man said after the last team last the room. The room pretty much dropped their jaw and I laughed. "All the team's that have stayed, you have passed the first part of the chuunin exam!"

"What was the point of this whole test?" A blonde girl asked.

"It was to show your stealth. Sometimes when you have a mission, you clearly have to be stealthy is the objective is to gain information," he explained.

"And the tenth question?" She asked.

"It is to teach you that on a mission, you will have to make difficult decisions. You should never give in unless your teammates are in need," he finished and a women bursted through the window. The room jumped and it was Anko.

"Hiya children! This test was a walk in the park! Go to the west side of the village for your next test!" She grinned and jumped out another window. I laughed and realized that this place really is a lot like Fairy Tail. I wonder what my team is doing right now...

(Levy)

"Levy! Levy!" Happy yelled as he flew in with a staff and with a pattern on it.

"I've seen that pattern before!" I exclaimed as I grabbed a book with the tittle "Vampire Knight" it. I flipped through it with Happy on my shoulder.

"You sat here and read comics while I worked my butt off?" He growled.

"No, most of the books on that shelf is comics," I said as I pointed to the wall farthest from the podiums. "Ah!" I pointed to the symbol on the next of one of the boys in the book. I grabbed the staff and walked to the podium. I placed it in front of it and plotted down. Hoping that something would happen, I waited. But nothing happened.

"You're missing the song," Happy reminded me.

"Oh yea," I sighed. Happy was picking at a box in the corner of the room I hadn't noticed before. "Happy, open that box." He opened the box and pulled out pieces of paper.

"These look like song lyrics!" He exclaimed.

"Yes!" I yelled. We are one step closer to getting everyone one!

Melody-chan here. Just wanted to apologize for not getting this chapter out sooner, hope you enjoyed.