Chapter 15

(Sapphire)

Several fights passed before one of us is next up to fight. It was Sakura with the blonde girl from before. I was just terrible at remembering names.

They walked down and the man told them to begin and they start right away. They were barely able to hit each other and I pondered why. It seemed as though they were restraining themselves. Why would you do that in a fight?

I stopped paying attention and realized that Kakashi and Sasuke were gone. I looked around the arena and saw that they were nowhere in sight. They were just gone.

There was nothing to do and the fight was pretty boring. After about 10 minutes of babbling and weak blows, the fight was a stalemate and they were both disqualified.

"Why were you holding back?" I asked Sakura when she walked up.

"Ino and I used to be friends. It was hard for me," she said quickly.

"Oh please! I bet one of my friends to death because..." I stopped because they were giving me weird looks. I laughed to myself as said, "I was kidding! But don't hold back, it's not worth it."

I wasn't kidding, but bluntly telling them that I was a murderer was not how I wanted to go down. It was a story I never intended on telling and to be honest, it was an inside joke between me and Erza because she was the only other person there. But that was besides the point, Sakura was too weak.

"Whatever, it's over anyway," I sighed and shrugged. They all shrugged as well and they continued to watch the match ups. I laid down and let my eyes close. I wondered what everyone was doing.....

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to get this is in before I jumped into what I had planned next. Stay tuned, I have something I have been wanting to write planned for the upcoming chapter :)