Tamaki x male reader

You were taking Advanced History. It was your favorite class, but all because you could see him. You could see Tamaki Suoh. You were deeply in love with him, but you wouldn't dare to reveal your feelings. You just wanted him, and you wanted him to be by your side always.

You were sitting next to your best friend, Yui. She was the only one who knew both of your secrets: That you were bisexual and that you had a huge crush on Tamaki. She had always been very supportive about your secret and didn't mind you were bi. She was still the best friend you could of asked for.

"Hey, (y/n). Did you talk to Tamaki today?" Yui asked.

"As if. You know I would never speak to him. He's just... He's just... Sigh, he's perfect. He would never agree to talk to me.", you replied.

"Oh for the love of the host club, just go and say 'hi', (y/n). I mean, you're both classmates. Why can't you just go over there and greet him?"

"Maybe it's because, I don't know, he's the mOST FAMOUS DUDE IN THIS SCHOOL?!", you argued.

"Ugh, senpai, you make things so hard. Gimme a minute" Yui stands up and walks to the place where Tamaki was sitting. You blush instantly and run to her. You grab her by the arm and pull her back to where you guys were sitting.

"Are you insane?! Why in the world would you go to Tamaki? Yui, you can only make things worse!" You said

"I have a plan. Just go to the host club!" Yui say, smiling

"The host wha?"

"The host club. Just go. You'll get to talk to Tamaki there. And, I it helps, I'm going too. I was hoping on seeing the Hitachiin twins ~" Yui said. You weren't fully convinced, but you thought it over and exclaimed "Meh, why not?"

Yui squealed and pulled you out the classroom. It was spread study hall, so you could basically do anything. Yui guided you til you reached the abandoned third music room. When she opened the door, you were sort of showered in rose petals.

"Welcome to the host club!"

"Yui, what the hell is this?", you whispered to your friend.

"Just go with it", she whispered back.

"Oh, but isn't this the lovely Miss Yui. I'm glad you're back. We missed you terribly. So, did you come here to see the twins?" The love of your life talked to Yui.

"Yes, but, I brought you a new customer. He's my friend, (y/n)"

"Oh, Mr. (y/l/n). I know you. So, why didn't you tell us before? So, what type...." Tamaki stopped she he saw blood dripping from your nose. "Are you alright, Mr. (y/l/n)?" He wiped the bloood off of you and smiled. "As I was saying, who would you like to talk with? Do you want to talk to someone sweet and charming like Honey-senpai, or maybe... Maybe you want someone like me?" He said with his charming voice.

You blushed a little and timidly said "I'd like you... I mean, to talk to you!" You were red as a tomato. Tamaki gave his sweet charming chuckle,and led you in. You both sat on a table and they brought you guys some tea. While drinking the tea, you built up enough confidence to talk to him.

"Um, Tamaki, uh, I'd like to speak to you... In private."

"Why if course. Follow me." He led you to the big supply closet. You heard girls squealing by tho action. You both went in and sat next to each other. "So. What was it you wanted to tell me, (y/n)?" He asked.

"Um, uuuuuuh. I just... I", you blushed intensely, " I... Have.... Ihavefeelingsforyou...." You saw that last part very quickly, but apparently Tamaki still understood. He gave a small charming chuckle and said "Oh please, Mr. (y/l/n). I knew that already. And, to be honest... I kinda feel the same."

Your mouth was left wide open. The Tamaki Suoh was also crushing on you? Unbelievable.

He cupped your face and leaned in. Your only instinct was to close your eyes. You felt his lips softly crash against yours. You couldn't help but kissing back. The kiss was soft, yet passionate. You had a moan stuck at the back of your throat, but you held it in.

You separated to get some air. He smiled and then hugged you. "I... I love you, Tamaki." You said timidly.

"I love you too, (y/n). And I will never let go."

Okay guys, what you think? I realm don't know how to end these so I just try to do my best. I hope you enjoyed it. Shout out to the lovely person who suggested this to me. If you want another book like this but with a different anime, just comment. And I'm going to be writing a Seven Minutes In Heaven book anime edition. I just need to choose which anime. Comment if you have ideas or suggestions. Bye :3