Kyoya x Tamaki

"What? He did what?! This guy is a complete idiot! How do you even do that?" As usual, Kyoya was getting calls of Tamaki accidentally buying loads of things. He received a call informing that Tamaki Suoh had bought three five-year supplies of tea, two restaurants, another cruise ship, and a zoo. Kyoya was tired of that idiot messing up all the time. He was determined to do what ever he could to make Tamaki stop. And he really was willing to do anything.

The thing is that, although Kyoya acts so elegant like in front if everyone including Tamaki, deep within him he had feelings for Tamaki. When they were younger, Kyoya thought it was only because they were best friends. But as time passed, Kyoya's feelings grew. He deeply truly loved Tamaki.

Later that day, Kyoya called Tamaki so they could discuss how much money he had spent on all those things. Tamaki arrived at the Ootori house and went in, as dramatic as ever.

"Oh, mommy! You don't know what happened! I wasn't even trying to buy anything." Tamaki whined.

"It's alright. I just need to see how much you spent on all that. Nothing else." Kyoya said, adjusting his glasses.

"Um... More than 91,000,000 yen?"

"YOU WASTED HOW MUCH?!" Kyoya wasn't that surprised. Whenever Tamaki bought something accidentally, he would spend a lot. But he had never spent that much.

"Oh, mommy! What will we do?"

"I can fix this, don't worry. But you need to remember not to do this again. How about if you get some sort of... Reward, for not forgetting." Kyoya suggested. He finally had Tamaki where he wanted.

"What reward would that be?" Tamaki asked, slightly confused.

"Well..." Kyoya leaned towards Tamaki. He cupped his face and gave a gentle kiss on the lips to Tamaki. When Kyoya pulled back, Tamaki was redder than a tomato. Kyoya then sstood up and gave a slightly evil grin to Tamaki. "Well, I hope that is enough of a reward for you. Now, I expect for you to not buy anything again accidentally. Or else, I will have to do this again".

"Well, if you do this every time I buy something, then I can't make any promises" Tamaki said, a small grin forming.

"So are you saying that you enjoyed that?" Kyoya asked in a slight seductive voice.

"Well, I certainly not saying I didn't like it. I'm just simply suggesting that we should do it again, mommy." Tamaki said.

"Certainly... Daddy."

He left Kyoya's house, and Kyoya was still happy of what he had done. He was finally happy with his gorgeous blonde prince.

Hey, I hope you liked this chapter. I really wanted to write this one though it didn't come out exactly as I thought it would. But hey, it was still good, right? Comment what you think and have a nice day/night c: