In Need Of Warmth

Kyoya x Tamaki

ahaha
I needa come up with better titles

Anyway, here's your update
and I can't lie, it's gonna get secksy and lemony
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was a regular winter night. Tamaki was spending the night over at Kyoya's house, something he'd find himself doing more regularly than he did before.

There was a fire started up by a chimney due to the really cold weather. It was technically the reason Tamaki was staying over. He had gone to simply visit Kyoya, but he got snowed in. Sure, he could've gone back home easily, but he thought it'd be better to stay for the night.

Kyoya was sitting calmly on the couch, typing away on his laptop as usual. Tamaki, on the other hand, was curled up on the couch, arms and legs close together as if they were tied up. He was cold, even if the fire was right there in front of him.

"Mommy, I'm coooolllld", Tamaki complained in a childish manner, "Do something about iiiiit."

Kyoya rolled his eyes, looking over at the other male sitting besides him. "I can't really control the weather."

"But Mommyyyyyy, I'm cold!"

"But Daddy, I can't control the weather. Besides, we're right in front of the fire place. How are you still cold?"

"I don't know! But I am!" He exclaimed, leaning back dramatically.
Classic Tamaki.

"Why don't you grab one of those fuzzy blankets then? It could help." Kyoya suggested, pointing over a pile of blankets next to them that, for some reason, Tamaki didn't even notice.

Tamaki just rolled over, wrapping himself into one of those blankets, and leaned back over to Kyoya.
He still felt cold.

"Is it alright now?", Kyoya asked, lightly pecking Tamaki on the cheek. The other male's face got a light hue of pink dusted on it as he looked up at Kyoya.

"No, I'm still cold."

"You're still cold?"

"I'm still cold. "

This guy is unbelievable, Kyoya thought to himself. This was gonna certainly call for drastic measures.
Gay secks
measures.

He didn't think about it once.
not even twice.
this was just an impulse, something you wouldn't expect Kyoya to do or have in mind.

He leaned over and started lightly pecking Tamaki's neck. He trailed small kisses over the other's neck, not too quickly nor too many. Just subtle little pecks from moment to moment.

The small kisses started becoming soft bites, just gentle nibbling or something similar. Tamaki's face was as red as Karma Akabane's hair by now.

"M-Mommy, what are you-"

"You said you were cold, didn't you?" he said, continuing what he was doing.

"Y-Yeah, but I don't think this is how you warm up someone-"

"You know you're enjoying it. Now, would you stop complaining?"

______________________
Haha, cliff hanger

yes i will finish this one shot.

i will give you the gay secks you came to see

but just take this for now and bare with me, i haven't written smut in forever and i want to make it quality. the update will be up later or by tomorrow, so i won't make you wait long.

until the next chapter~