Takashi x male reader part two

After a few days, you were still surprised about what happened on that faithful day. You couldn't keep your mind off Takashi and you were still wondering something.

What did Honey mean? Does Takashi have a secret or something? You thought to yourself. Still wondering how you would ask Takashi out, you stopped at your locker to grab some books. When you opened the locker, a beautiful hand written note fell to the floor. Puzzled, you pick it up and read it.

Dear (y/n):

Meet me outside in the garden at lunch. Don't tell anyone. I'll wait for you. It's very important.

Who could of written this? You thought. A tint of pink spread across your cheeks as you imagined the note being from Takashi. But you erased that idea from your mind and went to your class. You had this class with Honey-senpai, so you were planning on asking him if Takashi had written the note.

You looked around the classroom til you spotted the blonde boy lolita. You took a seat next to him and said 'hi'.

"Hey, (y/n)-Chan!"

"Hey, Honey. I found this note in my locker", you pull the note out of your bag and show it to him, "Did Takashi, um, maybe wrote it?" You asked the boy and blushed a bit. The sweet look on his face turned into a look of 'oh s***, I'm busted '. You stated at the blonde and knew something was wrong. He knows something.

"Honey, did Takashi write this?" You insisted.

"Oh, no, no. T-that's not Taka-Chan's w-w-writing. It m-must be someone else's, he he" he said, a bit of relief in his eyes as you 'believed' your friend.

"Okay, just asking."

The class went on pretty fast. Next was lunch. You packed your things up as quick as possible and ran out the door. You were positive that Takashi had written the note. You ran through all the school's gardens in search for Takashi. But no luck. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. You were kinda sad and sat on a bench in one of the gardens. You were about to start crying when you saw a letter and a black rose on the side. You looked at the rose with astonishment. You had read that black roses symbolize eternal love so it made you curious. You looked at the letter that was sitting there.

(Y/n) (y/l/n) The letter's envelope read. You instantly grabbed it and ripped the envelope open. You grabbed the letter and read it as fast as you could in excitement.

Dear (y/n):

Sorry I couldn't make it. I hope you like the rose. I heard I means eternal love. Kt shows how much I love you. This might not be well written due to the rush I am in. I need to attend to something very important with the host club. Meet me here in study hall.

Sincerely,

\_____

WHAT?!,you thought as you saw that the writer of the note couldn't finish signing it, I NEED TO KNOW!!!! You kept screaming to yourself internal thinking of what sort of a rush this person was. But now you really knew it must of been from Takashi.

So, how do you like it? I sense a part three coming. Sorry if it was too short and I'm happy so many of you have read this. I never thought id get 91 reads. Anyway, hope you liked part two and part three should be longer and better so hope you enjoy.

xxxxxxxxx

Agent writer-chan out! B)