Takashi x male reader part five

Sorry for not updating in long! A bit of a... 'Technological' problem...

The day was now over. You were still thinking and recalling all of the events of the previous days, including today. Between thought and thought you remembered that today was Friday, so it meant that you'd have tomorrow for yourself. But then it hit you: the project. No winer Takashi had told you he'd see you tomorrow! Oh, how wonderful it would be...

You got to your house and your maid, Maika, helped you get ready for bed. She wasa young woman, about 23, with purple like hair and sea green eyes. She became your maid when you were still in middle school. Once then, you treat her more than like a maid; she was more like a big sister to you.

"Is everything alright, Master (l/n)?" She asked worriedly. You nod and smile at her, showing her that you're fine.

"I'm quite alright, Maika. I was meaning to ask you, though, will mother be here tomorrow?"

"No, my master. She'll still be in London for at least the next three weeks. Why?"

"I just wanted to know, that's all... I'm going to a friend's house tomorrow. I'll be working on a school project..." You said, looking away from Maika while trying to hide your blushing face. "And I've already told you, you don't have to call me master. You can call me by my name."

"Oh no, master. I cannot do such a thing", she giggled," and is this 'friend' that famous Takashi I've herd o much about?" She giggled oncre again, noticing you were a blushing mess.

"Y-yes. But it's for a school project! Sakura will be there as well. She's also our partner."

"Alright, my master. I'll have everything ready by the morning. Good night!" Maika said as she left the room. You tossed yourself to bed and closed your eyes. Tomorrow was going to be quite interesting.