Takashi x male reader part four

Finally, I updated! Okay, okay, on with the story. Btw, there's a surprise ~

You stare at the boy. What was he gonna do to you?

He gave you a warm smile and walked closer to you. You felt yourself blush and tense up. You opened your mouth to speak, but you couldn't utter a sound.

Mori was now inches away from your face. Somehow you manage to stutter a few words in a whisper.

"T-taka-chan... What d-did y-you -" you were cut off. His lips were now pressed against yours and you couldn't believe it. After a second or so, you start kissing back. You both then pulled back. Apparently, you needed this thing called air.

After that, Takashi smiles at you.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked in a seductive voice. Your blush intensifies as you nod your head shyly. He chuckles and smirks.

His lips crashed against yours in a passionate kiss. He pushes you gently against the wall and keeps kissing you. You felt him bite your bottom lip, asking permission. You soon let his tongue go into your mouth, exploring every inch. You moan a bit into the kiss, as you entangled your fingers in his smooth hair.

He then trails kisses down your neck, trying to find that spot. You gasped as soon as he found it. You felt his lips curl up into a grin as he then attacked your sweet spot. He kissed and licked tha area, and also nibbled on it. You tried holding in your moans, but failed at the attempt. You moaned as he kept doing so.

He went back up to your face and kissed your lips once more. Before things could get more interesting, there was a knock on the door. You groaned as Takashi left your lips, him frowning.

"Hey, can I go in? The boss told me to get some of the new cups in here." A voice came. It was the voice of one of the Hitachiin twins. You weren't exactly sure, but you were thinking it was Hikaru.

"Yes, just a minute" Takashi said calmly. He leaned over and whispered in your ear: "I'll see you tomorrow, my love". He then unlocked the door and walked out.

Hikaru looked over to where you were standing and blushed.

"O-oh, (y/n). I d-didn't know y-you were there." His blush got a darker shade of red. "H-hi. U-um, will y-you be coming again?" He asked.

"M-maybe. I'm not sure. Why? Need something?" You asked with a friendly grin. He somehow manages to intensify his blush.

"N-no, no. I just w-wanted to know if I'd see t-that pretty face again..." He said shyly. He walked off quickly before you could answer, leaving you with a flushed face. Heck, your face even looked like a tomato from how red it was. You pulled back a strand of your (h/c) hair and blinked in confusion.

"D-did Taka-Chan just...? Did H-Hikaru...? What the hell is going on?!" You thought to yourself as you walked out of the host club.

SURPRISE! Yes, there is now another who wants your love. Mwuahahahaha! Yes, I am dat evil! Sorry that I hadn't updated in so long. And sorry this was so short. But don't worry, I'm planning on updating soon. And thanks for all of those who have read and commented and voted. I never thought I'd get that many reads. Well thanks a lot and part five coming soon! :) Nicole Suzuya out!