Saving Private Mam Part 2

When we finally left the hospital and returned to Nicky's house, where we were staying after the fire, I spoke to both my Lamb and Nicky.

"I don't wanna do it anymore" I stated

"Why? We've come so far" Bonnie replied

"I've risked everything for this hair brain scheme. And you're telling me it's all a scam. I risked everything. Well you know what. I'm out." Nicky sighed. And with that he left. We no longer had a comrade and Bonnie no longer had a boyfriend.

A week later I started talking to Morgan again. We were sitting in a car, jamming to ACDC, when all of a sudden we veered off the road. And we sped towards the high street. And we sped towards Wilkos. And we hit the wall. We went straight through, into the shop and narrowly missed a woman. We were unharmed, luckily. We got out and the woman ran past us, towards another lady. A lady with red hair...

I recalled my CPR training and began to resuscitate Mam. It was a complete accident. We didn't know she'd be there. We never meant to crash, and we never meant to harm anyone. Luckily Mam was fine except a couple of minor injuries. No matter what we did we couldn't harm her. As I was doing compressions Morgan tried to pull me away from her.

"What are you doing, you spazz?" I called out

"You've been tryna kill her for ages, so just leave her now we've actually done it." She replied

"Never, I promised I'd save her!" I screamed at her

Morgan pulled me up and screamed "THEN WHAT WAS THIS ALL FOR? WHY DID WE DO THIS? IF HALFWAY OUT YOURE GONNA CHICKEN OUT! DISGUSTING SICK JOKE! I JUST DID YOU A FAVOUR, SINCE YOU COULDN'T DO IT. YOURE A FAILURE AND A DISAPPOINTMENT. NO WONDER YOUR DAD HUNG HIMSELF! HE COULDN'T BARE TO BE NEAR A 5 YEAR OLD YOU. LET ALONE A SLUTTY, SHITTY, SLEAZY 16 YEAR OLD YOU" she began to storm away, but I grabbed her by the hair and started hitting her. How dare she suggest she did me a favour, nor that my Da hung himself. We started hitting each other and we rolled on the floor kicking and spitting. Eventually she stopped struggling, but I continued to beat her head repeatedly into the floor. Until she went limp... I killed her, just then and there. As easily as brute force. I killed her. I didn't shed any tears I just got off her, and walked out back home with Mam. But where was home? If Nicky was no longer with us, where would we stay?