The Cell

Anna and Bonnie lived happily together in Liverpool. They lived with their mother and brother and various lovers of their mother. They often moved house and were never truly at home. But they always stuck together through thick and thin. They went to the local comp and were average students. They were average girls and didn't stand apart from the crowd.

This is what they would have told you, had you asked them last year. If you were to ask them this year they'd tell you it was all a lie. And that's what I'm telling you. I'm telling you from the inside of a jail cell about the lives of Anna and Bonnie Klyd.

Why am I in a jail cell? That's easy, I was Anna Klyd. Is Anna dead? Yes she is. Who am I then? Sophia Watson. My name was assigned to me last week in court. My sister Bonnie? What's her name? Is she alive? She's alive and well. Her name, I'll never know. I will never see her again. Never will I be allowed to. I'll be out of jail in 6 years. But I'll never see my Little Lamb Bonnie again.

Sometimes I sit with my back against this wall, and I wonder. Where is my Lamb? How is she and is she missing me? Sometimes I sit against the other wall and wonder what I'll do, what I'll be when I leave here. I think I'll be a lawyer, maybe a doctor, or maybe a mum. Maybe I'll be boring and have an office job. But maybe I'll be stellar and be a movie star. During my other time I eat, sleep, and recall my memories. During that time I spiral into Anna's brain. Into a deep dark abyss of what she did and what she should have done.

Would you like to come with me?

Before you decide, one word of advice, all girls wear masks, beneath the mask is the stuff of nightmare. Do you dare remove the mask? Remember that when you make any decision. Especially this one. It might possibly cost you your sanity...

I'll ask again, WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME WITH ME?