5. It's all about Grace

Here's the new chap guys, hope you all enjoy it.. Don't forget to vote and comment.. it brings a smile on my face.

When I awoke, I didn't find Grace on the bed, when I went to the washroom I saw her standing and starring at her own eyes which were wide as saucers as if they're not her eyes and she stole it from someone and now checking it out how it looks on her face.

Then she got snapped out of it and without even saying a word got out of my room maybe she realized that last night she was hilarious. 

We had breakfast and went to school together.

A whole night has passed in that night so many hours and in those hours so many minutes and in those minutes so many seconds and in those seconds so many micro seconds and she's still in her trance.

I wondered what tone that Gangster spoke to her that she's so upset over it, it seemed absurd to be behaving like this over such a tiny tot matter. 

-----------------------------

Sebastian's POV

"That girl was cute" said Jason my annoying best friend.

"Yeah surely" I replied blankly.

"So, aren't you excited on seeing her tomorrow, she studies in Gem's High too, don't tell me you didn't know" he said looking at my confused face like a spinach.

 "She does?" I asked.

"Duh haven't you ever seen her on campus?"

"No, well I should probably go and apologize to her" I said.

"Well of course you should, she seemed really upset on your remark"

"I know, I'll make it up to her" I say hoping that she'd forget me for my tone and calling her boring.

"Jason, thanks for telling me"

"Ohh so you do know how to use the golden words huh I thought nobody taught you.. anyways my pleasure" he replied.

"Why'd you say like that?" I asked implying on his remark earlier.

"Sebastian Gansater and 'sorry' never have I heard it before, that's why" he said

"Yeah right!" I barked.

"Yes" he said and went to his dorm.

----------------------------

Joe's POV

"That guy might be too excited" Jacob said looking at a guy in the park who was smiling beyond the capacity of his face looking at his dog pissing on the side walk.

I laughed "yeah, maybe he enjoys the view" and we both laughed. 

"Don't you think you and Jason might be long lost twins?" I asked.

"Why'd you even think?" he asked eyeing me.

"Jacob, Jason, see they're rhyming" I reply sticking my tongue out, I love to trouble him like that because they're die heart enemies.

Without a second to waste he started punching me and I ran in the park as for a moment Jac looked like a killer clown to me.