8. Cute silly Norah

Hey loves another chap.. hope you readers enjoy... make sure to vote, comment and follow...I don't get paid for this...so just think that you loves voting and commenting on my story brings me joy beyond what money can buy!

Jac was going to say something but just then a girl's voice rang in my ears from behind.

"I have your money"

I could make out Norah's voice without even having to turn around to see who it was, her voice was the sweetest of all, unlike other girls screeching voice. 

Jac and I turned around and saw a smiling Norah putting her hand forward giving my money. On the sight of her my system started doing a small somersault, she looked so damn pretty, I was sure no one could beat Norah's looks, she was the prettiest one on my campus, at least she was according to me.

 Jac punched me with his elbow as I was lost, admiring her, so when I looked at her again, I realized she was saying something to which I hadn't paid the least attention as I was just standing there, starring at her like a dumb kid.

"When your mother saw me outside she gave it to me as you had already left" She further detailed.

"Ohh, and as far as I remember I didn't ask you that" I was still mad from our morning encounter so I snapped back.

"Ohhhkay chill" Saying that she just walked away.

"Huh" Jac and I sighed and started to go towards the bus.

"Errr Joe?" 

"What?" I turned back towards Norah dramatically.

"Your money" She said showing the money that was still laying on her hand.

"Thanks" I replied dryly aand took the money from her hands.

It was hard to stay angry at her as she was ... I got no words.

Jac and I headed towards the professor who was collecting the money and in-charge of our batch.  

As I didn't know his name I asked him "What's your name sir?"

He didn't say his name, instead he showed us the ID badge when we went closer to look at his name we suppressed the huge laughter that was building inside of us. 

The badge had MR. ASSHELMET written on it. As soon as we got a few feet away and towards the bus, I burst into an uncontrollably trembling laughter and I knew Jac was holding his laugh too I could see the laughter suppressed in his throat and seeing me laugh he couldn't control anymore and he too joined in my laughter, we both almost fell down due to laughing so hard. 

Ok guys a really short chapter but I'll continue soon after a few days as I'm going out of station. I'll promise to write a really long one after a few days. Love you all And please make me happy. You know how to do that right? Press the star button and comment. byebye.<3