1

0 - 1

hoseok huffed, stepping onto the train and  holding back a yawn as he plopped down in the first seat he could reach, leaning his head on the window and sipping his coffee.

he looked out the window listlessly, mentally preparing himself for his first day back at school.

he didn't hate school. in fact, he quite liked learning in his classes (although he wouldn't deny that homework was a pain). the one part he didn't like was the happy and preppy façade he had to have while around the other people who attended.

hoseok didn't dislike acting happy, considering he was usually a pretty upbeat person, but having to be happy for hundreds of people he couldn't care less about was exhausting. with the exception of his small group of close friends, of course

he had an image to maintain, and he wasn't about to let all those years of hard work go to waste when he was finally in his last year.

talk, but not too much,

be attentive,

be polite,

kiss ass,

and, most importantly, smile.

he repeated those words and others along those lines as the train began to move, sipping more coffee in an attempt to wake himself and his preppy persona up.

before he knew it, the train had already reached his stop.

sighing, he stood up and walked out of the train, chugging the rest of his coffee and throwing it in the trash before running a hand through his hair and blinking a few times, stretching out his face as he walked to prepare for the endless smiling that was to come.

he stopped at the red hand flashing across him from the other side of the crosswalk, taking in his surroundings as he waited for the cute lil guy to replace the hand.

one thing, a person, a boy, caught his eye as he was waiting.

hoseok admired his intriguing yet seemingly attractive features until the boy suddenly began to speed walk furiously across the street, and hoseok noticed that the light had changed.

following the boy at a slightly slower pace (but still fast), he felt a small smile -a genuine one- creep onto his face as he thought to himself.

cute.

x

originally i was holding this off but my child reminded me i said i would publish this mid-may so here you go kids

idk if this is too awk or smth but i'm trying something new n writing this on my phone its wildt

thoughts pls

please comment and vote 💕