26

taehyung gasped as jungkook finished telling him the story of their date, jimin looking up from his phone as he told them of the kiss on the cheek. 

the youngest was so excited and bubbly about it all and it was making the older two boys hella soft, happy that their friend found someone who made him feel this way. 

"dude, it's been long enough, you need to ask him out already!" taehyung whisper yelled, and jungkook's eyes widened. 

"b-but, don't you think that's too fast? what if he doesn't like me like that? what if-"

"obviously if he let you hold his hand and  he kissed your cheek, he feels the same kookie. i know hoseokie hyung, and while he may be a touchy person with people he knows well, i've never seen him do that with other people. at this rate, tae and i's relationships will be moving faster than yours and we've only been talking to them for like, three days, whereas you've been talking to him for how long?" jimin let out an exasperated sigh, preparing to continue before jungkook cut him off.

"wait, you guys are in relationships?"

jimin groaned, and tae was the one to sigh now.

"come on jungkook, i'm supposed to be the one who says the dumb shit."

x

just a lil filler before i get to the good stuff i guess

decided to double update since this is so short n uneventful

fun fact: when i go to write chapters i already have outlines written and i'm just kinda like "i wonder what happens next??" n then i open my drafts n i'm like "ohhhhh that's what happens" like i'm almost as clueless as you all are

💕