4

0 - 6

this cycle continued on through the next week, and the boy only became more and more interesting to hoseok.

it was a school morning again, and hoseok sat in his seat, his eyes flickering up when he spotted a mop of light brown hair from his peripheral vision.

he watched as the boy moved across the car and sat down, immediately pulling out his phone and beginning what hoseok assumed was another game of piano tiles.

when the train stopped at their station, the boy was still playing piano tiles, and he didn't look up from his screen as he got up and walked out of the train, slower than he normally was but still making it to the crosswalk without looking up.

as hoseok watched, he thought about telling the boy to watch where he was going, but stopped himself when the boy somehow knew when to stop (sometimes they crossed right away, some times they waited).

the cute lil guy lit up and hoseok began to cross the street. the boy rushed across like always, and when he got to the other side, he huffed, putting away his phone, looking back slightly at hoseok before continuing on at a normal, slower pace on his way to school.

hoseok noticed that he only sped like that across the street and immediately slowed down once he finished crossing.

weird is cute too i guess???

x
can anyone guess what i'm doing with the chapter headers?

it's weird, i know but hopefully it'll be obv soon

💕