18

it was monday, and hoseok went to school like he usually did. 

it had only been a month and a half since the day he first laid eyes on jungkook, a little over two weeks since he found out they were racing, and a week since their first conversation, but he already felt like he had known the younger for years. 

he noticed all his little habits, the sniffling (which he now knew was from the boy's rhinitis), the finger wiggling, the head jerking, the everything. he also learned about the boy, his likes, his dislikes, hobbies and interests, and about his family and friends. he also discovered that funnily enough, the freshman got on the train at the same station as him. 

he only found himself liking the boy more, and as jungkook learned more about him, the more he felt the same. 

>>>

tuesday was the same, laughing and joking around with jungkook in the morning, and that day, the younger ended up walking hoseok to the building of his first class because they were so immersed in their conversation. 

>>>

wednesday started off normal, but sometime during his class later in the morning, hoseok began to feel a bit sick. 

by noon, it became too much for him, so he headed home early that day. 

>>>

hoseok stayed home to rest on through the rest of the week and the weekend, cursing himself the whole time for never getting jungkook's number. 

x

is this too boring?

a few more

💕