Chapter 7 Babies

Y/n's POV

It has been a few days since the water park incidents and I've just been doing what I normally do since then. I was given a day off, again. I know people don't work every day but I find it odd to see the same employees working everyday and yet, I get days off. It may be my second time getting a day off but it's causing me to feel sorry for the other employees. But I'm not the boss so I must push it aside. Just like how I just pushed my blanket aside. I got out of the warm bed to head to the kitchen and satisfy my hunger. On my way there, I stretch my back and arms to loosen my muscles to keep myself from being stiff. I got to the bottom of the stairs and sigh when I find more cookies and such placed on the island. Kawaii~Chan.... She apparently found out that I had rescued Aph with Aaron the other day and had thanked me with all of these treats. I took a few cookies and decided to have that as my breakfast. I sat in the living room and turned on the tv to watch anything that catches my interest. For some odd reason, nearly everything dealt with some sort of noticeable romance. I just turned the tv off in an instant and just decided to get in a bathing suit and cover up just to go on a walk and possibly get into the water. I went upstairs, to my room and put on a f/c bikini with a decorative s/f/c cover up and sandals. I placed a flower clip in my hair as I walked downstairs. I grab a bag that I placed near the front door and made sure I have everything I may need before walking out the door. I put in my earbuds and connected them to my phone to listen to music as I walk. The breeze is quite refreshing and the sun that hits my skin is warm. Upon walking around, I saw a kiddie pool with a few babies in it and a woman laying down on a lounge chair getting a tan. I simply sat down in the seat beside her with my belongings. I don't know how but it felt relaxing to just sit in front of the pool on my own. I sat there for a bit until I noticed the lifeguards change shifts. I sigh quietly upon seeing Aphmau in the female uniform with Jenna and Travis being a bystander to this. Aphmau had sparkling eyes as she saw the babies. Jenna had already taken a seat at the post.

"Look at the babies~!" Aphmau squealed. "And another baby! Oh~ my gash! And another baby! Travis! Babies everywhere!" Has she gone mentally insane? She startled Travis a bit but he quickly regained his composure.

"Yup. I....see them." Travis said plainly. "They're....adorable?" Aph giggled.

"Thanks. Uh-...." She then gasped as she turned towards Jenna. She began fangirling about a scrunchy along with Jenna.

"Oh no...." Travis muttered. I shook my head lightly. "Don't tell me you're into that Otaku stuff too." I just hired my volume a bit to ignore them a little.

"Wait, are you Dante's brother?" I heard Jenna ask. I lower my volume, accepting defeat on the fact that I can't ignore them without losing my hearing. Travis explained his relationship with Dante to Jenna. This quickly changed into how Jenna has two jobs. "Well, I actually live on the island. I've been working her for the last two years." As the continued walking, I noticed a certain two males dressed as babies hide behind the bushes. I instantly recognized them as Garroth and Dante. I turned down my volume even more so I could hear them and find out what exactly they're up to at the moment. But I knew I couldn't just wait. I cleared my throat a bit.

"Aph." I called her attention. She turned towards me and smiled.

"Oh, Y/n!" She walked up to me. "What's up?"

"I got the day off. But listen, I have spotted two...." I cleared my throat. "....grown babies hiding behind the bushes. I'm sure you know them and someone to pick them up." She looked toward the bushes I pointed to and smiled.

"Don't worry. I'm on it." She said as she walked towards them. "Lifeguard away!"

"Garroth, this is a dumb idea." Dante stated.

"Look, you wanna find out what Travis is talking to Jenna about right?" Garroth asked him. Oh boy, those idiots. "Then trust me~. No one will see past these disguises." Already did. Aphmau hid in the bush behind them. I knew for a fact she saw past those disguises as well, but something tells me she's going to play along. "Now remember, act like a cute baby." She jumped in right at that sentence.

"Oh~. Look at these precious babies." Aph said in a sarcastic and taunting manner. "Where are your parents?"

"Uhh....goo goo gah gah." Dante made baby sounds with an oh so cute face.

"Nice save, Dante!" Garroth whispered horribly.

"Oh~. Looks like I need to call your parents. And does somebody have a poopy diper?" Aph teased.

"Gaaaah~!" Dante screamed a bit.

"Oh no!" Garroth exclaimed. Aph pulled a banana out of nowhere and called someone, probably Aaron. How the hell did she manage to call someone through a banana?

"Hello? Yes. Is this Garroth and Dante horribly disguised's parents?" She asked through the banana. "Please come pick up your ugly babies." I smiled a little at her comment. In the background, Travis had got along well with Jenna and invited her over to get to know the rest of the gang.

"I'd love to get to know Dante's friends better. Is he going to be there too?" Jenna asked hopefully. Travis told her Dante would be there and she agreed on coming to their place.

"Yeah! We can totally- wait wait. Where's Aphmau?" He lost all enthusiasm there and was back to a plain voice.

"Guys." I caught there attention. Seeing their eyes on me, I pointed over to Aphmau where she has put Dante and Garroth in the Time Out zone.

"Alright babies, I called your parents but you're in timeout for now." Aphmau taunted as she held the banana.

"Aphmau! We're done with this game! Just let us out!" Garroth pleaded.

"It's obvious it's us!" Dante stated. My gosh, you guys are stupid. Aph laughed.

"Sorry. I can't understand baby talk." She taunted again as Aaron walked up to her.

"Hey babe. You called?" He asked but his attention was caught in Aph's appearance. This is most likely the most skin she's ever shown. He had a bit of a nosebleed and a blushing face. "Wow.... That....looks....great on you." I'm surprised I can here him from here because of how quite his voice went. Aph laughed nervously as she blushed.

"Thanks. Um.... so....you here to pick up the ugly babies?" She continued.

"Well....you called but, I rather talk to the new lifeguard here." He flirts. I almost didn't notice that was supposed to be flirting. Aph giggled.

"Well~, that's me."

"D-d-don't flirt in front of us!" Dante exclaimed.

"Aphmau! Or....w-whatever you are! Let us out! I don't wanna catch cooties!" Garroth whined in panic. Cooties? Are you serious?

"Not gonna lie; timeout ain't so bad." Dante stated and then yawned. "I kina wanna take a nap."

"Goo~." The both fell asleep instantly. I shook my head.

"And this is normal." I state as I turn towards Jenna and Travis.

"Yup. It's just like any other day." Travis told us. Jenna laughed a bit.

"At least you're not boring." She stated.

"High school had a bit more drama, right?" I asked but quickly realized what came out of my mouth. Please don't get fishy about this.

"Yeah....weirder and more dramatic than others. Mostly on Aphmau I believe. Why do you ask?" Travis said.

"No reason really. It was just an assumption." I told him. "Anyways, can you tell Kawaii~Chan to stop making sweets for me? My kitchen is nearly flooded with them, I feel like I don't need to buy any more food for the rest of the summer because of her." He and Jenna just laughed while I smiled a bit. "But I'm serious, get her to stop."