Chapter 8 Girl's Night

Y/n's POV

It been a normal week so far since the baby fiasco. As much as it was funny to see grown men in diapers, it felt rather boring without the gang doing something stupidic. Aside from that, it's been relaxing for me, other than the fact that I found Travis knocked out on the other side of the island in a wrestling suit with Katelyn's father -I believe- and they were both unconscious. But of course, something is blunt to happen sooner or later where I'm going to be involved. Apparently, that's the case for tonight. I walked around serving people and taking orders like a waitress is supposed to do; and Guy keeps pointing that out. But the night continues as it gets darker. Perfect for a group of girls to have a girls night, and those girls happen to be Aphmau, Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan and Jenna. I sigh, getting the feeling they just started their girls night here. Frankly, I've never been to one but I know full well what is done at those. I have been to guys nights tho. Those are just as crazy but even more fun in my opinion. How I've been on guys nights? That's another chapter. I walk up to the girls to take their orders and hopefully not get involved with their gossip.

"Lucinda~Sama! Could you get Kawaii~Chan a drink!" Kawaii~Chan blurted out, looking slightly flustered.

"No need. I'm here." I stood at the table.

"Y/n!" Aph exclaimed, rather surprised.

"Yes. Hello. I work here too. Now, what can I get you for this girls night of yours?" I asked.

"I'll have something pink and bubbly!" The pinkette exclaimed. Of course. I wrote down Pink Bubbly, since that seems to be a good one. I don't know; I don't drink.

"I'd like a Martini." Lucinda told me. I slightly roll my eyes and write that down. I know what a certain lifeguard would say to this.

"I want something fruity, please." Jenna stated. I just wrote down Pineapple Tashas.

"I'll take the same!" Aph stated. I wrote a number two for another PT. "Hey! Why don't you join us after your shift!? It should be over soon."

"Yeah, no. I rather not gossip on things and get involved in pointless things." I told her.

"Aww~, Y/n; don't be such a party pooper." Jenna I said with a smile.

"If that were the case, that means I make parties. Now, let me get your drinks." I then walk of to the bar, not too far from their table. Nate was working the bar as his second job. "Oi, Nate. I have four drinks to give for those people." I said as I point over to the group of four.

"Oh, those ladies. Who ordered what?" He asked.

"The pink one ordered a Pink Bubbly, Jenna and the shortest one ordered Pineapple Tashas and the orange -or strawberry, whatever you wanna call it- ordered a Martini." I told him as he started making the drinks.

"Huh. She really knows her drinks." He stated. Oh Irene; here it is.

"She doesn't mess around and just has good taste." I told him what I knew Lucinda would most likely say.

"Awesome dude. Let me help you get these to them. My shift is ending anyways." I don't even bother stopping him. I carry the fruity drinks and he carries the other two. We walk up to their table and set down their drinks. "And here are your drinks; on the house." I sigh and mentally face palm.

"That's not coming out of my paycheck." I state. Aph and Lucinda laughed a bit, but I noticed Kawaii~Chan isn't here.

"Oh, hey Jenna. What's up?" Nate starts a conversation.