Chapter Two

Hey everyone, so I am mostly posting the chapters on Fridays but decided to post something today. So I hope ya'll enjoy and drop some comments. Also follow LunaAndSunnyStories, that's where most of my stories with caitlinneil7 are going to be posted.~ Britt

Camila's POV

It's been a week since Lauren's Gran died, she avoids me at all costs now. Maybe she blames me for what happened.

"Walz, how is everything at home? Is he any better?"

She was referring to my younger brother Micah, he was autistic and only allowed me and his nurse to take care of him.

"It's gotten worse, the doctor is concerned, he's five years old and doesn't speak unless it's my name." I told her, running a hand through my hair.

Dinah pulled me close, she wrapped her strong arms around me. "And things with Lauren? Are they any better?" She asked, concern laced in her voice.

I shook my head.

Dinah sighed. "She's shut everyone out, Camila, it's not just you. She's stopped talking to everyone, even her family. She doesn't let anyone touch her." She said, trying to make me feel better.

"I think she blames me, I mean I was being a major bitch that day. Micah had just been admitted into special care. It was just too much." I whispered, taking a deep breath. "I'm going to try and talk to her."

With that said, I pulled away from my best friend and walked in the direction of Lauren.

"Lauren? Will you please talk to me? I can't have another person in my life that is mute." I said without realizing.

Lauren just stared at me blankly, for a few minutes, before closing her locker and walking away.

I know it was a stupid idea, but I followed after her. Grabbing her hand, I pulled her into an empty classroom, closing the door and leaning her against it.

"Talk to me." I said, trying not to let my frustration show.

She looked at me blankly. I couldn't read her expression. She stayed silent, just looking at me.

"Please," I knew I was begging, but I was desperate.

I needed to hear her voice, I needed something to keep me grounded.

Cupping her cheeks, I stare deep into her emotionless green eyes.

"Please," I whispered out as tears threatened to fall.

She pulled away from me, taking a few steps back, she just watched me.

"I need you, but I guess you don't need me." I looked her in the eyes, before backing up completely and dropping my hands.

My heart beat rapidly in my chest as I stared at the ground. I don't look up even when the door to the room opens.

She's going to leave, everyone does.

I heard the door close and I dropped to my knees.

My breath was coming out in short pants, I was trying so hard not to break down. I couldn't be here, I needed to leave.

Standing up suddenly I pulled my keys out of my pocket. Making my way out of the room, I didn't care if they got mad at me.

I rushed out to my motorcycle and pulled my helmet on, I must have been to lost in thought because I didn't know she was following me.

I sat on the bike and put the keys in the ignition. Just as I was about to turn the keys to start the bike, someone put their hand on my arm.

I looked up and saw Dinah. She had a worried expression on her face.