Chapter Twenty-Six

Hey everyone! I know I was supposed to update on Friday, was extremely busy so here's a chapter for you now! Only four more chapters until the end of this book! Keep an eye out after this book ends for the sequel 'The Art of Loving You' ~ Britt

Camila's POV

I don't know how this happened, one minute we were watching a movie while Lucas is asleep and the next thing I know we are making out on the couch.

My hands slid around Lauren's waist, sliding under her shirt to rest on her hips, as I leaned my head to the side and opened my mouth wider.

Her hands found their way to mine and she took a hold of them. She pulled them out from under her shirt and held them.

Intertwining our fingers, I leaned up more into the kiss as our tongues battled for dominance. A gasp that quickly turned into a moan escaped my lips as soon as she ground her hips down against my erection.

She didn't react to my gasp, she just kept kissing me.

Pulling out of the kiss, I took a deep breath and pulled my hands from her's. Gripping her hips I began to place open mouthed kisses on her neck, rocking my hips up into her's.

Her breath hitched in her throat and she tilted her head to the side to give me more room. Her eyes closed and a low moan came from the back of her throat.

Biting down gently on her pulse, I pulled the skin into my mouth and began to gently suck.

Lifting her up, I turned us around and laid her flat on the couch, maneuvering myself between her thighs and grinding down against her center as I continue to suck on her pulse.

She moaned a little louder, her arms wrapped around my neck.

My tongue slipped into her mouth without a fight. She began to play with my hair.

Our hips continued to move in sync and I pulled out of the kiss, burying my face in her neck as I fought back my orgasm until she was ready. Stopping my hips from grinding down into her.

"Camz? What happened?" I could hear the frown in her voice. "Why did you stop?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and sat up slightly to look at her. "I don't want to do anything you're not ready for." I whispered.

"What do you mean by not ready for? What wouldn't I be ready for?" She tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Going too far." I mumbled fear filling my eyes. "After everything, I don't want to force you into something."

A small smile appeared on her face and she leaned up. She kissed my cheek softly before flopping back down. "Thanks." She said softly.

I bit my lip, my erection becoming slightly painful. "Anything for you baby girl."

She was quiet for a while before she suddenly asked: "So.... what are we?" She asked, running her hand through my hair.

"Umm, we can be friends who occasionally make out and have a baby together." I paused and furrowed my eyebrows. "Speaking of, where is Kinsley?"

"My mom has her. She said she'd take her for a few nights so that I could get some sleep, not that it's helping. I can't sleep even when she's not crying the place down. I think she's colicky again." She mumbled.

I nodded my head and sat back on the couch, ignoring the bulge that is prominent in my sweatpants. "Okay, ummm... Quinn is getting married in a month."

"Wow! That's amazing. Who's the lucky person?" She smiled.

"A girl she dated back in high school, they lost touch after Finn died, but they've been living together for two years and Rachel proposed last year." I said trying to remember everything.