Chapter Eleven

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!! Okay here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy it! Warning mentions of rape.~ Britt

Camila's POV

The drive to school was quiet, Lauren was staring out the window and would move my hand every time I reached for her hand or laid it on her thigh.

Still makes me feel like she doesn't want me.

I pulled up outside the school and stopped the car. I shut the car off and sighed.

Here goes another crappy day at school.

Getting out of the car, I get Lauren's wheelchair out of the back and set it up before getting her out of the car and putting her in it.

"I'll see you in class." She said before wheeling away from me.

Fuck, and here comes Brad.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, baby." He stopped in front of Lauren.

A low grow came from the back of my throat.

My entire body tensed when she responded with a smile.

"We still on for our date tonight?" He asked her, and that was it, I couldn't hold back.

"Get away from my girlfriend Bread." I growled out, stepping up beside Lauren.

He just laughed and shook his head. "She's not your girlfriend."

My entire body tensed up as I stared him down. "Back off."

"I bet you miss the way her lips taste like vanilla or how about the scar under her right breast." He said a smirk rising on his lips. "No, how about the way her eyes roll back when you hit that sweet spot."

I glanced toward Lauren, was any of this true? What is she hiding from me?

"Is this true?" I asked quietly, when she didn't answer I just shook my head.

Backing away from them I released a tense laugh. "And to think I actually fucking loved you." I mumbled bitterly.

I shook my head, turning away from them and walking away, tears falling from my eyes.

"Camila! It's not true! Camila!" Lauren yelled from behind me.

I ignored her and kept walking, tears flowing freely from my eyes,

I wanted to get back in my car and leave, but I couldn't do that. I couldn't fucking do anything.

Reaching my locker I let out a scream of anger before slamming my bag against it.

"Woah, who pissed you off this morning?" Elizabeth asked walking up to me.

I rolled my eyes and turned to her. "Fuckboy Bread."

She giggled. "Oh, you mean Brad. Yeah, he's an asshole." She said, laughing harder.

I shook my head and released a laugh. "Tell me about it."

"He tried to get in my pants yesterday." She laughed half-heartedly. "What he's saying about Lauren, it's not true. She's the most loyal person you'll ever meet. Someone obviously filmed you two doing 'it' and showed it to him." She sighed. "His dad's a cop, he'll have seen pictures of Lauren's body in her file for the case." She shrugged, trying to make me feel better.

"How would he know what her lip gloss tastes like? Or the fact her eyes roll back in her head when you hit that sweet spot?" I asked anger still coursing through my body as I transferred my books. "Why didn't she deny it? She didn't even say anything until I started walking away."