Chapter Twenty-Seven

In honor of 5H being together five years and it being Friday here is a new chapter. Keep an eye out for another chapter this weekend. ~Britt

Lauren's P.O.V.

I woke up with Camila lying on top of me.. Yawning I stretched out my limbs and made a move to sit up.

A soft moan escaped my lips as I felt her still buried inside me.

Camila shifted slightly and I could tell she was hard.

I released a heavy sigh. I can't go another round, I'm too sore. I flopped back down on the bed, burying my face in one of the fluffy white pillows.

Camila shifted again before she pulled out of me and rolled onto her side, falling back to sleep immediately.

I swallowed thickly, getting up out of the bed quietly and going over to my bag, I pulled out some clean clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I stopped by the front door and picked up my dress, examining it to make sure there was no rips. There was a tiny rip at the bottom and I sighed.

"Oh Camz." I said, shaking my head and going into the bathroom after stuffing the dress in my bag.

Walking over to the shower, I started the water before moving over to the sink and looking at myself in the mirror.

I heard movement in the bedroom and knew Camila was fully awake now.

"Laur? Lauren?" I could hear the fear and defeat in her voice before I heard the sound of crying. "Lauren! Please, don't leave me."

"Camz! Calm down. I'm in the bathroom." I yelled back as I continued to analyse my body.

My eyes ran over every curve and every bone and every piece of fat that clung to me. I didn't feel like myself and I didn't feel comfortable. I didn't like my body at all.

I heard the bed squeaking, almost as if someone was tossing and turning.

"Lauren! Please, I'm sorry, don't leave me." Her voice was filled with so much pain.

I frowned. I popped my head out of the bathroom to see Camila still asleep on the bed.

She had tears streaming down her cheeks and was thrashing around on the bed.

"No! Please, I can't be without you again. Don't leave, please. Lauren!"

I walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the edge of the bed, turning away from the mirror that hung on the wall across from the bed.

She continued to toss and turn, a sob escaping her lips. "Lauren! I need you, please don't leave me!" Her breathing had picked up. "Come back, please come back."

"Camz," I said softly. "I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." I said, running my hand through her hair gently.

Is this what I do when I have my nightmares about Brad and the car crash?

"No, no, nonono," she was shaking as she continued to mumble 'no' in her sleep.

Suddenly she sat up and her eyes were wide and filled with tears and panic.

"Camz?" I asked, unsure if she was still asleep.

Her head snapped toward me before a sob escaped her lips, and suddenly she was in my arms, burying her face in my neck.

Her body was shaking as she released her sobs, holding onto me.

"Don't leave me." She whispered against my neck.

"Why would I leave you? I love you." I kissed the top of her head, running my right hand through her hair and my left one up and down her back.

She just held onto me, as her breathing slowly began to calm down before her body relaxed against me and her breathing evened out.