Chapter Twenty-Three

Happy Friday everyone!!! Here's another chapter for you all :DDDD.. Don't kill me... If anyone wants to ask me questions about myself go ahead!!! Message me :D ~Britt

Lauren's POV

"Come on, Laur, out." Dinah gently pushed me away from Camila and out of the bathroom before closing the door.

Did she hurt herself because I didn't want to have sex? I don't understand what led her to this.

Slowly walking into the living room, I sit on the couch between Normani and Ally.

Kinsley was asleep in her bassinet that we had in the living room, at the end of the couch.

I hung my head in shame, feeling like this was all my fault.

Normani wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer to her.

"Laur, do you wanna talk?" Ally asked. She kneeled down in front of me and took my hand in both of hers.

I shook my head slowly as the tears slid down my cheeks.

"Laur, she'll be fine." Ally whispered.

She wiped away my tears and ran her hand through my hair, tucking it behind my ear.

Biting my lip, I looked into her eyes. "I don't understand w-what made her do that."

Five minutes have passed without Dinah or Liam leaving the bathroom in mine and Camila's room.

"She hasn't been taking it, fuck." I heard Dinah say as her and Liam finally left the bedroom, leaving the door wide open.

I looked up at them. I frowned. "T-taking what?" I asked, confusion filling my brain.

"Lauser, she's supposed to take a tiny blue happy pill everyday." Dinah sighed and held up a full bottle. "Not even one has been taken from this bottle, and there are three other bottles just like it."

Liam ran a hand over his head, releasing a frustrated sigh. "It explains a lot though, I mean the insecurities that she's messages me about, the always wanting sex." He paused and trailed off. "Even the fact that she's tempted to reject the offer to Miami U."

I tilted my head to the side, even more confused. How did Liam know Camila always wanted sex?

"Fuck, that explains the proposition she sent Dinah." Normani sighed, frustration clear on her face.

What did she mean? What the hell are they talking about?

"What's going on?" I asked as I looked at each of them with a confused face.

"Don't worry about it, Laur." Normani said softly. She pulled me closer to her.

I shook my head, pulling away from her. They were starting to freak me out. "What's going on?" I repeated.

Liam cleared his throat and sat in the open chair. "Camila and Dinah had a thing before Camila started sleep around, and anytime she got insecure she would text Dinah."

This made me even more confused. "What?" They could all see just how confused I was as it was written all over my face.

"To put it simply, we fucked when she needed to be reassured but that stopped when she fell for you." Dinah explained, smiling sadly toward Mani.

I shook my head, leaning back on the couch and curling up on myself. I was still so confused, but they didn't seem to want to tell me.

"What aren't you understanding Lauren?" Ally asked softly, running her hand over mine.