Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

____________ To the side, Andy's outfit and CHECK OUT JB'S NEW SONG

Andy Gray

Me and Peter both decided to not bring up our past fight for now and just talked, he told me that he told Drew to go visit his grandmother who is in the hospital and go to school because he was waiting for me all this time... And I'm glad Peter made convinced him to leave me, I really wouldn't be up for talking to him right now.

" Does he know?" I asked, " About my past, surely he could have heard something about my past records."

Peter shook his head, " For all I know he doesn't... And can I ask, where you got the skateboard which got you here? I don't remember having ine at home," He says eyebrows raised, he probably thought something else happened to me and that I was lying about how I got hurt.

" I found it on the sidewalk," I simply answer with a straight face.

" Oh, so you took it?"

" Err... Guilty," I smile innocently.

Peter laughs.

***

After the check-up, I was allowed to go home, my leg was wrapped and it hurt but the doc said it would heal and she gave me some pain killers and cream to help, she also reminded me that she'll call to let me know when I get my stiches removed.

Peter handed me a bag that said 'I'm not a plastic bag'," Katie packed some extra clothes, your bloody ones are in another bag which I'll get cleaned if you still want to keep 'em."

I smiled taking the bag, " If you don't mind, I'd like it if you got them clean, please?"

Peter nodds and I head into the washroom to get changed.

I dump the bag and see Katie packed a whole outfit, I wore it , I had to be careful as I put my bandaged leg in the skinny jeans.

I did my hair in a braid and opened the door,I got used to walking/limping in the jeans as Peter grabbed by things, the skateboard was nowhere to be seen...

As I left the nurse told me to remember to re-bandage my leg from time to time.

I got in the passenger seat of Peter's red Chevrolet Corvette and buckled my belt.

" Hey Peter I'm not late for school, I don't wanna miss out on the second day.... Could you give me a lift?" I asked as I saw the time.

Peter was quiet then sighed, " Andy you don't need to-"

" But I want to."

" Your hurt."

" I'm almost better."

" You just got out of the hospital!"

" Why do you think they let me out, if they didn't think I wasn't okay?"

Peter groaned, " Why do you have to be so damn stubborn!"

" Just like dad," I mumble.

We sit in silence.

Then Peter starts the car.

" Where are we going?" I ask.

" We don't want you to be late for school do we?" He asks.

" No we wouldn't want that," I say smiling at how alike Peter and Katie were.

***

I made to school 5 minutes early, Peter handed me my backpack and my phone, "You forgot this."

I chuckled and kissed his cheek, " Thanks."

Peter watched me enter the school.

I rushed to my locker looked my schedule and grabbed all I needed and rushed to class.

I made it right before the bell, I took a seat next to a girl buried in her books she looked up and I saw Lizzie, I smiled at her and her face lit up as she smiled back, " I need to talk to you, about Zach."

I laugh, " Sure. At lunch?"

Lizzie laughed, " It's half day, there is no lunch break."

I pouted, " But I'm starving!"

" How about I take you to my place after school? I'm an okay cook if I do say so myself."

I chuckle and look at her face which was waiting on a answer, " Alright."

She tries to keep her cool, but lets out a squeak of excitement, " Do you mind staying after school an extra 30 minutes? I have a band metting."

" But school just started they already started all these clubs?" I asked.

She nodded and turned to get a sheet of paper from her binder, " Here, all the club meeting sign ups,"

She sticks it out for me and I take it, " Where did you get this?"

" There's a room where you can find out info and stuff about the school, I'll show you sometime... Didn't you see it during your tour? Everyone gets a tour," Lizzie tells me.

" Oh yeah... I had a tour, before school even started but I didn't make it... So I reclined when they asked if I wanted another one, didn't think I needed it," I reply.

" Well I'll show you around some time, I promise." Lizzie says.

" I'd like that," I say, " Oh! Tack tryouts... Right after school."

" Ohhh you like track?"

I nodd, " I love sports."

" Then try out, I'll meet you after tryouts."

" I wish I could but I don't have a change of clothes and running shoes."

" Yeah your dressed a little different than yesterday, doesn't seem like your style of clothig though weirdly it suits you!... Anyways I can let you borrow mine, they'll fit you, I'm sure of it... just meet me in the washroom near the cafeteria and I'll lend them to you. I also have my shoes from last year, they were always to big thought they'd fit me this year though never did."

I didn't wanna bring up the fact that my leg was damaged so badly that I had to go to the hospital so I choked out, " Thanks Lizzie!"

Then before I knew it class (chemistry) had started and I thought about what I was going to do about the situation. I have a hurt leg, a very hurt leg and I don't wanna tell Lizzie about this, don't think I ever will... But I just agreed to  borrow her clothes and try-out.... And I really did wanna join track, this was my only chance, hurt leg or not....I'll just have to see how things go.

Author's Note:

Okay, this chapter I know was utterly BORING... BUT... I promise the next chapter will make up for the last 2 boring chapters! TRUST ME!

VOMMENT.... THANKS xxx