Chapter Fifteen

• Dedicated to READERS

Andy

" I think we need to talk," Ian said as we parted from our hug.

" I think so too," I whispered looking down at the grass, " Not here though and not now."

Ian sighed and pulled me back into his arms and laid his chin on top of my head.

" It's been a while," I said breathing in his scent, he smelt like chocolate cookies, fresh out of the oven...And I'm not exaggerating when I say that!

" It has Gray, it has."

" Still calling me by my last name eh?"

" Why should I stop?" He teased, " It doesn't bother you does it?"

" No, no... the countless times I've told you before to stop means nothing?" I say laughing.

" There's the laugh!"

" What about it?" I ask him pulling away from his arms and just stood facing him.

" It's beautiful." He said brushing his hand over my cheek.

I immediately knocked his hand off, " Never knew you were so cheesy," I tell him.

" Not being cheesy Gray... It's speaking from the heart," Ian answers with a smirk.

I laugh uncontrollably, " You know I've only just realized now how much I've missed you."

" I wonder how've you lived without me these past months, with not keeping in touch at all."

" Well look at me. I'm living, breathing-" I was saying but was interrupted by Ian.

He pulled my body towards his, " But are you fine?"

He turned all serious, the look in his eyes were easy to read.

" Why are you feeling guilt?" I asked.

" What?" Ian said confused backing up and letting me go.

" Don't dare deny it, you feel guilty about something. What is it Ian?" I demand taking steps towards him.

" You really want to know?"

I simply answer with no emotion, " Yes."

" Fine Andy. I felt guilty about not helping you when you needed help, when you were most hurt, when you couldn't sleep at night, when you were at the hospital with no one there-"

" But that's not your fault, you never knew-"

" Though I still felt the guilt. I thought after that stage of your life was over, I thought then maybe I could help you move on. Though you left, I called, e-mailed, wrote... but never did I hear from you-"

" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Ian-"

" All this time I thought, I thought you would maybe want me to help you." He said sounding hurt and betrayed, " but you seem to be doing just fine, you've moved on."

" What? What are you saying Ian?" I growl shoving him.

" I haven't moved on, I'm not doing fine," I said tears forming in my eyes.

Ian looked confused, " You got it all wrong."

" Don't cry Andy."

" I'm not, it's not worth it anymore." I said holding back the tears.

" We really need to talk sometime soon," Ian sighs.

" And you can tell me what your doing here."

Ian nods, " I'm so sorry Andy if I got things all wrong-"

" It's alright Reece, I'd rather just move along," I say.

" You have a number I can contact you from?" Ian asks.

" Yeah, I do." I say lifting my hand, " hand me your phone."

He took out his phone unlocking it and gently put it into my hands and gently touched them before pulling away.

I swear I just felt a shiver from his touch, weird. I'm usually not the type to gush or say cheesy stuff. Oh dear what's happening to me!?

I added my number into his contacts and handed the phone back to him, " There you go."

" Thanks," Ian says kind of awkwardly.

" Well I guess I should get going, Peter will freak," I saw kicking my foot against the perfect grass part of the soccer field.

" Your not giving him a hard time are you?" Ian teased.

I stayed quiet and played a mischievous smile on my face.

Ian softly shoved my shoulder in a playful way, " Try going easy on him will you?"

" I do to try," I said and then we were both silent, not knowing how to end the conversation.

" Well 'm going to go-" I started but was pulled in by Ian arms and before I knew it me and Ian were kissing.

It was a kiss, I couldn't explain using words. It had so much meaning and hurt and so many emotions poured into it.

" Andy?" I heard a familiar voice call out and suddenly me an Ian both pulled away and I turned to see Drew standing a few feet away from us.

" Go," I whispered to Ian.

---

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Thanks for reading and commenting :)

-FuzzyPeach