Chapter Nineteen

--> DREW'S MOM

Drew Matheson

I wonder how Andy is doing right now. What did Peter say to her? How is he dealing?

I laid on my bed thinking about Andy. This day had been real hectic, and now all I can think of is her and how she's holding up right now.

Today at night I saw Andy more vulnerable than I've seen her, the 2 days I've known her. But I can just tell she doesn't usally show her emotions easily.

I got up and opened my blinds and was a tad dissapointed her lights were off.

My hand then wandered up my face and touched my cheek where she had placed a kiss.

Kiss...

My mind quickly averted to when I saw Andy kissing that guy earlier. Who he was? I didn't ask her though, I don't think she would have felt comfortable telling me. But it was killing me to find out who he was.

Maybe one day I'll ask her. Hopefully we could be good friend, talking to her at The Diner today was nice. Andy's a cool person and she already fits in with my friends with no problem. I sould ask her to join us for lunch tomorrow.

Yeah, I should do that.

Suddenly my door creaked open slowly, " Hey hun, you still up?" Mom asked leaning on the door frame.

" No mom I'm sleeping," I said stupidly in a sarcastic tone.

Mom ignored my comment and strictly said, " Alright, to bed right now."

I laughed and then quietly asked, " Any new news on Grandm-" I was about to ask but mom cut me off.

" It's late, get some sleep Drew," She said softly kissing my forehead and left.

I collasped on my bed and prayed for my Grandma, my dad's mom.

Please God... She can't die...I can't bare to lose anyone else.

UGHHH another short chapter! I can't express how mad I am with myself! I'm so so so sorry to the readers!!!

xx