Cuddles

Leo P.O.V.

(Y/N) and I were cuddled up on the couch today. It was raining outside and neither of us were up for going out in a storm. She suggested popcorn and movies and leads us to us on the couch watching Titanic. I've never really liked watching myself on T.V. but (Y/N) always cries so I get to comfort her. Right now we're watching the part where Rose saves Jack by cutting the handcuffs. 

Mini Time Skip

Now we're at the part where Jack is helping rose on the cabinet door. (Y/N) starts to tear up. She knows what happens next. Now Jack and Rose are both just waiting and waiting. (Y/N)'s full blown crying now. Jack is dead and Rose just finds out. She promises she'll never let go then let's him drown in the water.

Another Mini Time Skip

After the movie (Y/N) and I just cuddled and watched more movies. I looked at the clock after an hour and saw that it was 11:00 p.m. (Y/N) and I have to get up early for work in the morning and she's already asleep on my lap. 

After carrying her upstairs, I climb in bed with (Y/N). We had a very comforting day, just cuddling and watching movies. We should do it every weekend. Anyways I think that cuddles are the best thing to have at any time. Goodnight (Y/N) I love you.

Best Cuddle Day Ever!!!!!!