Head Over Heels

A/N: Okay, so this literally just popped into my mind, but it's about the first time Leo says the magic words... it's a little short, but I tried.. enjoy😊

Leo's P.O.V.

The day's not even half done, and it's already terrible. First, I slept through my alarm and was late to work. Then, I realized I left my phone in the counter at home during my morning rush. I even forgot my cigarettes. Now, I'm leaning against my car waiting for Kate, who said she needed to see me during our lunch break. I didn't even bring anything to eat, so I'm just going hungry today. I sighed and squinted while looking towards the sky, utterly exhausted. All I want right now is to go home and crawl into my bed with my girlfriend, and I want to sleep until next week. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by someone clearing their throat in front of me. Kate smiles at me, "Hey, Leo, so I was thinking about the next scene we shoot after lunch. I was thinking that we should go over some techniques in order to make the kissing looking more passionate." She kept talking, but I completely zoned out. I was too tired to think of anything to help my acting and I just wanted my phone and cigarettes. The sound of an engine broke me out of my trance. (Y/N), my girlfriend of 3 months, stepped out of her car. She smiled at me sweetly and walked towards Kate and I. Kate stopped talking and turned towards her, "Hey, it's been awhile! How are you, (Y/N)?" My girlfriend smiled at Kate and gave her a quick hug, "Hi, Kate, I'm alright. It's good to see you." She turned towards me and held out her hands. In her left, she was holding a bag of takeout from my favorite burger place, and in her right, she had my phone and a packet of cigarettes. "I know you left late today, and I saw that you forgot these as well as lunch. I thought I'd bring them to you and make your day a bit better." In that moment, she looked like an angel sent from heaven. I felt blessed to even know her, let alone be her boyfriend, and the fact that she was mine was overwhelming. I grabbed the stuff from her, put it on my car, and dove into a passionate, love-filled, lip lock with (Y/N). My mouth worked over hers, as she whimpered in surprise. My hands slid from her face to her hips and pulled her closer. My tongue swirled around hers as I felt my stomach fill with heat. She wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned as her tongue moved with mine. After a few minutes, Kate cleared her throat as if to say 'hey, I'm here too and this is awkward for me.' I let (Y/N) go and smiled dreamily at her, "I love you. I couldn't help but want to show you how much you mean to me." She giggled and leaned into my body, "It was kinda sweet and kinda hot at the same time. I love you too, Leo." She steppes back afternoon pecking my lips one more time. She waved as she walked back to her car and then drove off. "That's the kind of passion I was talking about!! That's what we need our kissing to look like in the movie. From now on, just pretend I'm (Y/N), just for the moment!!" I chuckled at Kate's comments, "Will do, but I can't promise it'll be exactly like that. Those types of kisses are reserved for her and only her."

Another A/N: I hope you like it, btw if you have any requests just comment and I'll see what I can do. I'm also sorry for not posting a lot, but I'll try harder. I love you guys❤️