Smoking

Leo P.O.V.

             I'm sitting outside the set of Titanic smoking. Then a girl comes up and looks at the set. Mumbling to herself she says,"Well here's the place. Guess I better go inside before I end up chickening  out." I chuckle and blow some smoke towards her. "Eww who blew this smoke it's killing me!" I smiled as I said," That would be me. What are you doing here, beautiful?" She gently smiled at me," First, my name is (Y/N), second I'm here to see my cousin, Kate Winslet, and she promised to give me a tour and show me the cast." I smirked," Well then let's go inside. I must be getting in there myself." She smirked as well," Finish that cigarette, then meet me inside." I watched as she walked away and smiled, taking another drag.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

              I walked inside after that interesting conversation with that guy. Is it wrong to think he's super cute even though i just met him. Oh well. I walk up to Kate and hug her from behind. She turns around and squeals," (Y/N) time to start the tour!!"

              Time Skip because I'm lazy😜

              After the set tour, we went to see the cast. We saw everyone except the man who plays Jack. We start walking outside and my eyes widen. "You play Jack. Oh my god, how did I not recognize you!?" It's the guy from before with the cigarette. He smiles," I don't know. I was supposed too." He gets up puts out the cig and comes up to me," But I must say you are beautiful." He kisses me and I shut my eyes, wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss back. "Eww (Y/N), Leo gross. I'm leaving!" We don't notice and keep kissing.

A/N sorry I haven't been posting I've been busy with family and my pig I got he's so cute and hi name's Pua like from Moana love you guys bye!!!!😘

Here he is my beautiful piggy Pua