The Wonders of High School

High School's is supoosed to be fun right? That's what my mom tells me anyway. She says that the high school years go by fast and that I need to cherish every moment. She also says that in high school there is always fun clubs to join and there are some fun classess I can sign up for. To tell you the truth I was getting more and more excited about high school. 

As the my first day of high school came closer and closer, I told my mom that I needed new clothes so that I would look my best for my first day of high school. Truthfully I dress kind of weird and not many people like how I dress. I like to mismatch my clothes. To me it looks good and that is my style but to other people my style is weird, dumb, and stupid. Well in my opinion they can just go take their uppity butts somewhere else because they will never change my mind about my style. Anyway I grabbed my friend Serena and we went to the mall. 

"Hey Ariella, we should get this outfit!" Serena said in a excited voice.

When I looked up I saw a black tshirt with a white jacket with red and yellow flowers on it.The pants were black with purple and red flowers on it. It was perfect for my first day of school! 

"Serena that outfit is amazing! I am so getting it!" I said with laughter in my voice. I took it to the counter and I paid for it. I could not wait to show this outfit off at school!

Author's Note: Hi everyone what do you think so far? The horror won't start until Ariella goes to high school! I have the cast picked out what do you think? Vote, and comment! Love you all!