Stay With me or They die

Francis looks at him and wiped away his tears. "Arthur, you are already helping me by staying at my side forever as my love, nothing will come between our love now." He took Arthur's hand and tied them together with rope before he locks up the doors and went outside moving to Arthur's door and taking him outside the car holding him in a hard grip. 

"France, what the hell is wrong with you...?" He started shaking before trying to pull away. "France, let me GO!" He started trying to pull back away from him, though Arthur somewhat knew that was pointless. "France, please! You're scaring me..." Well, that certainly meant a lot. It took a hell of a lot to make ENGLAND admit to any sort of fear. 

Francis shakes his head as he moved to the house dragging Arthur with him. "Môn Amour doesn't you see Je T'aime Arthur and If I let you go someone will steal you away from me and break our love I can't let that happened." He leads him to a room as he let go of him inside of that room locking the door behind them. "This is your new home and room."

"You can't mean I have to stay here FOREVER, do you?" He began to tear up and back into the far corner. "France... Please... D-Don't do this. Th..." He started frantically searching his own mind and thoughts for some sort of answer. Some sort of excuse. "There's a world meeting tomorrow. If I don't go, then- They'll start asking questions! Please...?"

Francis moved closer to him. "Oui I do mean that you are going to stay here with me and we are going to be happy. The meeting won't happen for you, I just say you are sick and can't go and I will bring you notes so don't worry about leaving this room I have everything checked and made so nobody will ask a question about you."

"But...That won't keep working forever!" He began to sink down towards the ground. "S-STAY BACK!" He fell to the ground, still shaking. "Don't... don't get closer...Don't..." His eyes started to dart all over the room. Surely, somehow somewhere...there'd be...SOMETHING! ANYTHING! Anything he could do to get out... right...?"

Francis stop and look at him. "I know that but finding you dead would make them stop asking about you, I was going to take off the rope Arthur beside I check this room with a bit help from Alfred before he died so don't try to escape because he couldn't escape."

"Wh...A..." His eyes widened in horror. "America... H... Rope...? I don't... Francis, what did you do? What did you do to America?" His heart began to pound in his chest and his whole being started to sweat. 'Find me dead...he...He's going to kill me?!'

"The rope on your hands I use to tie them up with, I put him inside of here before I killed him which was easy after he had been here for some days and Matthew found out so I Killed him too, but don't worry I won't kill you. I just have made it look like you have died with a body of course." Francis moved closer to him again, smiling a bit.

He started shaking all over. "Wh... You KILLED THEM?!" His eyes welled with tears and he shrank further into the corner. "You...how...? Why?! H... Al..." He lowered his head. "Al was a brother to me...how...why...? I thought..." His face changed again to anger. "You... You told me they were sick..."

"I'm sorry but I had to lie to you and I killed them because they were going to keep you away from me and I couldn't let them break our love." Francis moved closer not carrying if Arthur was mad or anything at him when he got to him he held Arthur close. "I'm sorry Arthur I know you loved him like a brother but I couldn't let him keep you away from me and Matthew just happened to walk into the middle of everything."

Arthur paused. "Wait, how the fuck did you kill them? They're nations! I know you didn't start a war." Now England was very confused. He was still scared, and angry, and shaking, but also...confused. "How did...How did you do it...? They...They can't seriously die, right...?"

Francis looks at him. "Oui they can come back tho they will not remember anything of how they die and who Killed them, I didn't kill them with a knife or anything, I just gave them a gun and push them to use it on them self, and you know how it works when they do suicide, they won't remember so much of the day and they won't remember I was there."

England let out a soft sigh of relief before leaning his head back. "Thank god..." He then tried to push him off. "Francis, please...let me go... I... I don't want this... Please, I- I want to see Alfred and Matthew! I don't want to stay here! I..." He went quiet. "I won't tell anyone...I promise..."

Francis held him in place. "I will let you see them just you won't leave this room." He stands up as he grape the computer in the bag near the door before moving back to him and putting t down before he started it, making the screen gets filled with videos over Alfred's and Matthew's home. "Oh, look like they are home that's great." He points on the screen as he held Arthur around his waist.

"Why won't you let me-" His eyes widened at the screen. "Wh... You have cameras?!" He yanked his wrist away from the other. "Have you been spying on them?" He paused. "Have you been spying on ME?!" Arthur appeared...offended? "Francis, what did you do? What did you SEE?!"

"Well, I need to make sure they don't remember anything before they die, Yes I have been spying on you and them. I saw how cute you were in the sleep and don't worry I didn't have any in the bathroom, now just let's watch them like you want too." He smiled as took a new grip on Arthur holding him close.

"I wanted to see them in PERSON, not on a screen!" Even still, he turned back to the computer and found himself tearing up. God, he missed them. He was even willing to admit it if needed. "Francis, please...I want to see them in person... Please let me visit them... Please!"

Francis looks at him and then on the screen before tapping on the computer and then look at him. "We can visit them but say anything about this, I Will make sure they pay for it." He taps on the computer before pulling Arthur up to his feet. "Let's go and see them and do not tell them or I make the bomb go off don't tell about the bomb either." He held Arthur's hand and lead him to the car.