Always yours

"I promise..." He paused at that last comment. "Wait, did you say BOMB? WHAT BOMB?!" He tried to tug away. "Francis, what the hell is going on?! I want to know everything. Got it?!" He seemed really pissed off now. What was he doing, ordering England around like this? Maybe the earlier comment that he was not in danger offered him a bit of confidence.

Francis put him in the car and close the door before going in on the driver seat and closing the door and start to dive to Alfred's and Matthew's house. "I placed a bomb under Alfred's car to make sure you wouldn't tell him anything and I'm only that can make the bomb go off and stop it, that's all you need to know, for now, I tell you more after we have been at there place."

His eyes widened in horror and he shrank back. "You... please tell me this is a joke...Please tell me this is all just one elaborate joke..." He hugged himself and sank back into the chair. "I don't... I don't want to be trapped like this..." He turned to the window. "Please...tell me this is a joke..."

Francis looks at him sadly as he kept on driving having the eyes on the road. "I'm sorry Angleterre is not a joke, I tell you what is not true if you promise not to say anything about this and try to not run away anymore form me."

"I never tried to run from you. I don't understand why you're trying to stop me from walking away..." He hugged himself, now scared. "I... did love you, you know... but now...you're just scaring me... "

Francis stop the car and lock the doors as he looks at Arthur. "Arthur, there is no bomb, I couldn't have killed them twice, there was never camera in your house, that's the truth." He sighed and put his hand on Arthur's shoulder. "When did you love me? Why didn't you tell me? Why did you stop loving me?"

"I still love you." He pulled back. "But I don't like how you've been treating me! Please... Stop this... I've loved you my whole life... But I don't love what you've been doing to me..." Arthur held onto his shoulder and growled. "Stop hurting me this way..."

Francis looks at him and node. "I stop treating you like this and I will stop hurting you, I love you Arthur I really do, tell me a list of those things you want me to stop doing and I stop with them tho I still want you to live with me if that's not too much to asked."

"For one, stop threatening the people I consider family. And stop treating me like a helpless child. Don't try to chain me up like an object! I can love you on my own. I..." He looked down. "I want things just...to go back to the way they were...:"

"I will do that, and I also want it to go back like it was, now let's visited the boys that we raised." He smiled a pleasant smiled and unlocking the door. "Will you still stay at my house?"

He stepped out of the car. "I can stay at my own place, Francis..." He stepped forward and went towards the door. Of course, he didn't want to go back to France's house. He was just scared France would try something like this again.

Francis went out of the car and went up to Arthur as he knocked on the door. "I will let the door unlocks and if you say stop I will stop." He said with a begging voice, He knows Arthur didn't want to stay but he feared to lose him or that's someone would keep Arthur away from him. "Or I can have visited you every single day or stay at your place."

"Francis, I do need alone time now and then. I prefer to be on my own. But that doesn't mean someone is trying to steal me." He paused outside the door. "What is up with you today. France...?" Arthur reached out to hold his cheek. "What happened to that adorable fashionista I know and love."

Francis smiled and held Arthur's hand. "I don't know Arthur I really don't, I just got worried After I heard a rumour that someone was going to take you away from me and I couldn't let that happened, I'm sorry." He looks down a bit sad. "I will let you stay at your place and to get alone time, I will visit three times each week giving you four days to be alone."

"Okay." He held onto Francis' cheeks and gave him a kiss on the nose. "It's okay... For someone to 'steal me', I would have to stop loving you. And that, I can assure you, will not happen." He pulled France into a hug. "It's okay... I'm not going to leave you..."

Francis smiled and hugged Arthur back kissing him lightly on the head. "I trust you Arthur with all of my heart, now let's see Matthew and Alfred." He knocked on the door smiling.

He nodded and turned back to the house. 'Al...'he thought. 'You poor thing... I want to help...'