The Truth

The two of them returned to the others.

Francis saw them coming as he went over to Arthur's side.

Arthur hugged the Frenchman and leaned into his chest. "Hi...sorry..." Arthur hugged tighter.

Francis hugs him. "It's fine you look tried, want to go home and rest?"

Arthur nodded. "yes please..."

"Okay then." Francis's took Arthur's hand as he looks at Matthew and Alfred. "It's was nice meeting you guys again but we need to get home, Arthur is tried and needs to rest for a bit." Alfred node and moved over to Matthew's side.

Matthew grabbed Al's arm as soon as they were gone. "Papa is definitely responsible for something... And he knows about the room. He said Arthur had been staying with him for a short time and that Papa was trying to protect Arthur... Arthur wasn't sick. He knows a lot more than he's letting on."

"Well, Arthur told me that we died in that room and that France did something he didn't like and said that if he told us we would be in danger. I think France is keeping Arthur like a prisoner and he is using us to make sure Arthur doesn't say anything to anyone."

Matthew's eyes grew wide at hearing that. "Wh... He... How...? How did we die?! How did we die in that room?! HOW?!" He started shaking. "And why...?"

"I don't know but I have a feeling that France as something to do with it and knows why, I'm sorry Mattie but I think France is evil and not the one we thought he was, but if everything we have found out is true, Arthur is in danger and we need to save him before France can do something to him." He hugs him close. "I'm sorry, I know how much Francis means to you."

"Al, I think..." Matthew gulped. "Do you think he'll be in more danger if we interfere...? I mean...he's threatening us and Arthur is clearly afraid for a reason... I..." He sighed. "This doesn't make any sense..." Matthew frowned, but eventually, he lifted his head. "Unless Francis thinks he's protecting Arthur from something..."

"I don't know Mattie but I don't want to leave him alone knowing Francis might hurt him we need to save him if he is afraid, who knows what's goes on inside of Francis's head right now."

"I don't know...but we know his best interest are not in line with everyone else's..." He sighed and hugged himself. "But what can we do?"

"All I know we can do is to save Arthur and get some answer out from France, And I will do it whatever you are with me or not."

"I'm with you! Of course, I'm with you!" He paused. "But that's more of a goal than a plan, you realize."

"Well, you said Arthur was at Francis's place so the room should be there or there would be a clue to where it could be."

"And you said we /died/ in that room. If it happens again, then neither of us will be able to save him. I say we get back up. /Tell/ someone in case something happens to us."

"who do we tell, I know we tell Iggy's brothers that wouldn't start a war."

"Scotland, for one. Italy can keep a secret, I know that. Japan is quiet, so he'd be good at keeping something secret...and I can trust Prussia not to tell... Russia would be good protection, but at the same time... he's not good with secrets...and I kind of don't...well... feel comfortable around him."

"Okay, Scotland I know he wouldn't tell anyone, Italy might tell his brother or Germany if he gets scared, Japan I trust as well, Prussia I trust too but we do not tell Russia he would use it against us one way or other."

"No, if Italy needs to keep something secret to protect either of them, he will. Trust me, I uh...found that one out the hard way." He shivered a bit. "Just...never threaten Germany. That's all I'm going to say..." He tapped his chin. "Prussia might be our best bet..."

"Italy and Prussia, Scotland and Japan, let's called them to be our back up in case something goes wrong."

"Who should we contact first?" He started tapping his foot on the ground.

"I take Prussia and Scotland and you call Italy and Japan okay?"

"Uh, maybe I should take Italy and Prussia and you take Scotland and Japan. I think Prussia will listen to me."

Alfred frowned but node to him. "Okay." He moved to get his phone and start calling them.

Mattie got his phone and went into the other room to call Prussia first.