Everything is not like it seems

Arthur was sitting on the steps of the back porch, talking to Flying Mint Bunny. "Yes, of course, I love him... I'm just... scared." There was a pause as if we were only hearing half of the conversation. "I know I shouldn't trust him, but... I do... I've known him my whole life! I-" The pause came back. "No, I don't think-" He paused and suddenly stiffened, turning to the other. "How long have you been standing there...?"

Francis looks down at him, sadness was filled over his face. "Long enough to hear you say you shouldn't trust me and that you fear me."

"Then long enough to hear that I do trust you? Even when half of my being is telling me to run and hide..." Arthur hugged himself and looked back out into the yard. "I do love you..."

Francis sat down next to him and hug him. "I heard that you trust me and I love you too." he kiss him on the check. "Relax Arthur I won't doubt your words."

Arthur was twiddling his thumbs, rather nervous. "I... I'm just... nervous about this whole thing..."

Francis looks at him. "What's parts are you nervous about? Tell me and I try my best to fix it."

"It's not..." He shook his head. "You gave me quite a fright back there...and... I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this..."

Francis node and let him go. "I'm sorry for that, I know I shouldn't have done that, I didn't think right and I let fear take over me. I understand that but Al and Matthew going to want an answer to why you left like that."

"And I can't give them one without all four of us being put at risk...right...?"

Francis looks down. "I don't think so let's just answer their question you run out from and see what they do about the information they get and we just tell them that you need some air to think about how you were going to tell them."

Arthur nodded at that. "Francis...? What do we tell them if they start asking about everything else...? About...their dreams...about where I went...about...everything..."

Francis looks at him and took Arthur's hands. "Don't worry about that we just take it as it comes and answers as good we can without sounding too much wired okay?"

"Okay...just...promise me you won't hurt anyone...?" He looked at Francis with pleading eyes. "Please...? I can't...I can't lose anyone..."

Francis node to him. "I promise I won't hurt anyone."

"Thank you..." Arthur hugged him, shaking again. "God... this has all been just...insane..."

Francis hugs him back. "I know Arthur, I know but let's get back to them before they start looking for us.

He nodded. "Okay...okay..." Arthur stood up to return.

Meanwhile 

Alfred began to pace in circles as soon as Arthur and Francis had left. "Something's up..."

Matthew just looks at him. "Al, how do you mean?"

Alfred stopped. "Did you see the way they looked at each other when I brought up my dreams? Like they KNEW something! And you said Iggy was shaking earlier. And he CRIED! He never cries!"

Matthew node to him. "I saw Al, yes he was shaking before and Arthur dose cries and you know that maybe not in front of us but he does cry."

"But... He doesn't cry in front of people... He... He's scared...Something's wrong."

"I know Al but we both know they won't tell us if something is wrong."

Alfred started to ruffle his own hair with both hands. "There must be SOMETHING we can do!"

Matthew got up and stop him. "Maybe if we push on Arthur he will tell us but not as long as Francis is near him."

"So, we need to separate them... uh... Hm..." Al rubbed his chin. "I can get Iggy away if you distract Francis. Then when they're gone, we can exchange info."

Matthew node. "I take papa and you take Arthur, I hope is nothing too bad."

"Yeah...me too..." He turned his head when the other two walked back in. "Iggy~!"

Matthew looks at them and smiled. "I didn't say anything bad, did I?"

Arthur shook his head. "No, no, I'm all right." 

Out of nowhere, Alfred locked arms with England. "Iggy, I want to show you something!" The younger blond than dragged the older blond out of the room.

Francis looks at them as he starts going after only to have Matthew drag him to the kitchen. "I have learned something new to cook and I want you to try it, papa."