Talk

(1 week later)
(Ponyboy's pov)
Johnny has been acting weird lately... especially around Dally. Maybe I should talk to him. I walk over to his house, and he's outside. "Hey Johnny, can we t-" he cuts me off. "We gotta get out of here, then we can talk" Johnny says as he starts running. I followed him, and we ran until we got to the park. "What was that about?" I asked. "My dad" Johnny answered. "He found out about us... he was mad. He said that he wasn't going to raise a gay son, but it's not like he raised me anyway." I frown. "Johnny, I'm so sorry" I could tell he was holding back tears. I wrapped my arms around him and we stayed that way for what seemed like hours. My questions will have to wait.
(Next day)
(Johnny's pov)
I can't keep it in. I have to tell Pony about Dally... even if it ruins us. I'm crashing at Pony's now since it isn't safe to go home. "Hey Pony, can I talk to you?" I asked. "Sure Johnny, what's up?" He replied. "I, um..." I told Pony everything. When I was done, he just sat there... unsure. I lost it and started crying, I couldn't help it. "How could you let him do that?!" Pony yelled. "There wasn't anything I could do" I said quietly. "Did you even say no?!" Pony was clearly upset. "Of course I did" I grabbed Pony's hand. "I love you, Ponyboy" Pony seemed to calm down a bit. "And I love you too, Johnny. Sorry I freaked out, I just don't know what to think" I get up, and pull Pony up with me. I gently press my lips against his. We hear the door open. Oh no, please don't be... "Dally!" Pony says, as he aproaches Dally at the door. "Hey" he says. "What's the problem here?" Pony went to the door and opened it. "You can't be here now" Dally seemed surprised. "Excuse me?" Pony was not playing games. "Now!" Pony yelled. Dally hesitated, but went to the door and left. Pony ran to his room, and I followed him. He was laying in his bed, crying. I layed next to him, and we eventually both fell asleep.
~sorry for the super short chapter, but I figured I should at least write a bit~