Abduction

*don't know why this says 15, it should be 14*
(Ponyboy's p.o.v)
"Pony boy, I cant do this anymore. I love you but Dally is made for me. I love him." Johnny said. "Wait what no you can't do this." I said choking on my tears. "I just did." He said with no emotion.
I gasp in tears forcing myself to wake up from the horrible dream. All I want is to hug Johnny and hold him. I look to my side where he slept last night, no Johnny. "He must be making breakfast" I say to myself. I walk into the kitchen and still, no Johnny. Dally and Sodapop are sitting at the table with breakfast. "Uhh where's Johnny?" I asked with a concerned tone. "Dally stormed in and said he needed him this morning because his dad needed him" Darry said. "WHAT?!" I shouted. "What's wrong with that?" Soda said. "HE CANT BE WITH DALLY!" I yelled running to get my phone. "Why they've been practically brothers forever and he's not with Dally he's with his dad." Darry said. "Don't you get it? Johnny has been staying here because his dad KICKED HIM OUT. DALLY HURT HIM. DALLY RAPED HIM!" I shouted through tears. "Call the police!" Darry shouted to Soda. Within 2 minutes the police were here.
(Johnny's p.o.v)
I feel someone grab me. I figure it's ponyboy so i just nuzzle my head closer to him. He put me into a car. That's funny, he put me in the back seat. Also it smells. No. I know this smell anywhere. The alcohol and cigarette stench was more than anyone I know. This is Dallys car. I opened my eyes and saw Dally driving us away. "Good morning Johnnycake. You ready for fun?" he asked with a smirk on his face.
(Ponyboys p.o.v)
"I'm sorry there's nothing we can do. Greasers aren't our top priority." the police said. Without any other words, he left.
Since the police won't do anything I will. I take off running hoping I know where they'd be..

yo yo yo hoes it's been a long ASS TIME but we've both been extremely busy and sorta forgot abt this. but we back and gonna make this story better than ever. by the way, thankyou for 6k you hoes <3