Perfect

(Ponyboy's pov)
We hurried down the street, walking hand in hand. I don't know where we're going, but I really didn't care. We both need a break. We walked in silence, for what felt like hours. We finally stopped at the park. I haven't been here since... since before, and it feels so different. Nothing has changed but it seems... different. I could feel Johnny getting nervous as we got closer. I felt a little uneasy, but I went closer anyway. I led him to the fountain, even though it's the last place I would want to go. I feel a lot better since I have Johnny with me.
(Johnny's pov)
He starts walking towards the fountain. I feel really uneasy, but Pony really helps calm my nerves. He's so... perfect. We sit on the edge of the fountain. I put my head on his shoulder as he puts his arms around me. Everything is so... beautiful. "Pony?" I said. " Yea?" he replied. "I don't care what Steve thinks. He's the only one who isn't supportive of us, so why should he be the one dragging us down? I don't care what he thinks, and you know why?" I said confidently. "Why?" Pony smiled at me. "because I love you Ponyboy" I get closer to him, bringing my head up right next to his. "I love you too, Johnny Cade" Pony pressed his lips against mine, making this day officially the best day ever.
(the next day)
(Johnny's pov)
When I woke up, Soda and Darry have already gone to work, but Pony was asleep. I went for a morning walk, hoping he'd be awake by the time I got back, but he wasn't. I slipped in bed next to him. He rolled over, put his arm across my chest, and mumbled something. Goddamn he's hot. I fall asleep soon after, only to wake up when Pony shifts and wakes up as well. "Good morning" he mumbled. "Good morning" I replied. We got up and made breakfast. Chocolate cake, as usual. But this breakfast was better than usual, maybe because of Johnny. He's not very good at cooking, we spent more of breakfast laughing than cooking and eating. After breakfast we spent some time watching tv. We were both sitting on the couch, hand in hand. I put my head on his shoulder, and he got closer to me. He's so hot. Then Pony suddenly got up and turned off the tv. I got up as well, and he pulled me close to him. Our foreheads were touching; he's so perfect. I smiled at him and he pressed his lips against mine. They hit hard, and I almost fell over.
(Ponyboy's pov)
Our lips hit hard, almost knocking Johnny over. I slipped my hand under his shirt, and looked at Johnny to see if he caught what I am trying to do. He nods and I slip his shirt off. He slips mine off, and I lead him to the bed. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask. Johnny nods.