reunited ❤

4 day's later

Jaylen POV

We finally arrived at the hospital ,feeling a knot in my stomach of nervousness I got out the car."come on get out " I demanded jade and jaden. They did as I told and we made our way in the hospital while holding each other hand. "hello I'm here for Ty'kia James " I said .

"she's in room 232"she said while opening the double doors. I felt sick. I was nervous and excited all in one. We got closer to the room and held on to jaden and jade hand tight. Finally we reached the door that had a card on it that said get well soon in Black bold letter's. I know it was Ty'kia room because 232 was on the side of the door. We walked in and there stood Ty'kia all dressed up looking out the window. jaden and jade stood behind me. "what took you so long"she ask without making eye contact. "We live all the way in Chicago "I responded. "With Who your new girlfriend "she asked with tears forming in her eye's. "No baby I didn't move on I just couldn't " I said while walking over to her. Her eyes lifted in relief. She pulled me closer and hugged me tight. "That's all I get "I said with a puppy dog look on mg face. She didn't even respond she gave me a deep, long, passionate, never ending type kiss. We was finally interrupted by jaden and jade yelling ewwww. We pulled away from each other and bust out laughing. "come here mommy babies " she said while pulling them into a hug. "grab my bag so we can go "she said while holding jade and jaden hand while walking out the door. I'm so happy I got my love back. Words can't even explain how good I feel. I smiled and grabbed her bags and followed them to the car. She put jade and jaden in the back and I put her bag between them. After that we got in the car at the same time. Time for this long ride I thought to myself. We talked and talked while jade and jaden argue about lord knows what . one love I got my family back time to pick up from where we left off. WEDDING TIME!

Trey pov

It's been four long days in this jail and I don't like it at all. Today was the day I can finally have visitation. My nigga Dre got my daughter and killed that bitch Harlem. Turned out that Harlem and us had beef no wonder she didn't want me to have contact . I'm ready to get of here. "trevion Richardson "the police officer called. I got up and he escorted me to the visitation room. I sat down in the chair and picked up the phone. Waiting patiently I looked to my right and there I seen Dre and laniyah waking towards me. I got excited as they both sat down. Dre handed laniyah the phone first."Hey baby girl I miss you "I said trying to hold back my tears."Hi daddy I miss you to when you coming home with me"she asked. I shook my head and then I managed to make some words come out my mouth. "soon baby girl " I said. She just nodded and handed Dre the phone. "Man I miss yo ass " he said while laughing. "gay ass "I joked. "man how is it in here"he asked."man it's alright but it's not better than the outside world "I responded. He just nodded."so my lawyer said I may get away with a 4 year probation so until my court date which is in 2 weeks, I'm stuck in here" I said. "man you need to get out and do right your daughter need you " he said truthfully. His words was true laniyah needed me I gotta straighten up. "already but ayy I appreciate you helping me out " I said while putting my fist to the class. He did the same "you know I got you" he said while removing his fist from the glass."loyalty before royalty nigga " I said. "brothers for life " he said with a smile. *beep beep* visitation was up. "give the phone to laniyah "I said . He did as I told. I was just about to tell laniyah I love her until this police that arrested me came over."times up "he said."get off me let me tell my daughter I love her"I yelled."time is up now get back to your cell"he yelled . I picked up the phone anyway "I love- " he pushed me into the glass and hand cuffed me. I seen laniyah banging on the glass while yelling what I assumed she said get off my daddy. He pulled me up and pushed me to my cell. I looked back to see laniyah watching me walk away with a tear rolling down her face and onto the glass. I swear I hate these polices. He threw me in my cell causing me to hit my face on the hard concrete of the cell. He got on top of me and unhand cuffed me. He left out locking the cell before I could swing. I got up and punched the concrete wall that made my knuckles bleed. Good thing I'm in my cell by myself. I laid on the bottom bed and rubbed my face.The events that happened just a few minutes ago played in my head over and over again. I keep hurting my daughter. I can't do that anymore. Time for me to change on the real.