im in

Jaylen pov

Today have been the best day ever with my bae.  I swear the long 3 years was trouble without her. I looked over and seen Kia asleep.  I laugh at how cute she was sleeping.  I thought about waking her up but she need some rest from that long drive. I got up and pulled the cover over her. I walked down stairs to the kitchen  and seen Jaden,Jade, and Laniyah eating.  "where's Trey " I asked them. They pointed to the living room. I walked in and seen Trey on the phone.  He got off when he seen me enter the living room. "Man this a nice house "he said. "thanks " I said while sitting down. "Look I appreciate your help but I can't live off you blood "he said. "Man "I let out a sign. "Look I don't need nobody help "he said. "That's your problem you always don't want no help That's why you get yourself in the stuff you get into now " I yelled.  "whatever man "he said.  I rubbed my fingers threw my dreads this nigga is going to be the death of me I swear. "I was on the phone with my boy tj and we made up a plan to get them niggas Who broke into my house back "he said.  My head shot up."Man don't be stupid Who is Tj how you know if he ain't no snake "just calm down he ain't "

"man whatever you not taking  Laniyah you a grown ass man take care of your own self "

"look man let me make my mistakes bruh and Laniyah nobody isn't going to take her away from me again "

"you wanna bet"

"Jaylen do me a favor "

"what"

"join the gang with me and tj"

"hell no, Nope Nope "

"come on you can make fast money "

"I rather struggle than to do what you doing "

"come jaylen stop being difficult "

"Man I don't know I got a family "

"that you need to take care of tight jaylen, just do it when I get back up to the top you can quit "

I let the words sink in. Man I know this a dumb decision but I need some more money in the future. I have one business That's not going that well and I have to take care if two kids and my soon to be wife.  I need the money and I mean I can quit when ever I want.

"Yeah man " I said.

"That's my boy"he smiled.

"you gay"I laughed. 

he left the room to clean up the table and gather the kids.  Man I know Kia is going to flip.  But want she understand.  Im only trying to provide for us. I laid back on the couch in deep thought.

Tj pov

sup ! y'all have heard my name in the past conversation so I know y'all wanna meet me. well I'm 6'3 ,brown skin, dreads, and dimples.  My swag stay on point and I have a lot of money.  I just got out of jail like two weeks ago and I met the big time drug lord Trey.  We shared a lot of stuff and I hate this nigga got everything.  I made up a plan to get in his gang and when he get to the top I'm going to kill him and take over. Just wait on it. But Yeah I got in the game when I was 16 .  I was broke and I had a baby to take care of so the streets was my only option . My gang had beef with Trey gang and somebody Who was in his gang  killed my son and baby mama.  This is my time to get revenge.  What Trey don't know is I was his enemy. I killed my boss and the worker's and That's how I got all my money.  killing is my passion. 

*ring ring *

I looked at my phone and seen Trey name flash.

I answered  the phone with no hesitation.

*phone conversation *

me:speak

t: you in

me:  word

t:  ya

*end of conversation *

I hung up my phone and started rubbing my hands together. Money money money I smell money.  I laughed to my self. I roll up a blunt . I needed some type of celebration.