OMG NOO

Jaylen POV

When I heard that I immediately started fighting TJ.  One good hit he was out. "Oh my God you killed him"Kia yelled. "Get laniyah and get in the car now "I yelled. "No "she cried.  I ran my hand  through my dreads in  frustration.  I started pacing back and forth until I seen Trey coming in."yo what the he'll happened "Trey yelled. ".tj raped laniyah "I yelled. He looked at laniyah and her clothes was bloody. "baby girl I -I'm sorry "he said.  I punched him in the jaw and from there we was fighting. I was getting the best in him. I'm getting tired of him doing this to her.  i kicked him the face and fell . i got up and started stomping him . He kicked me causing me to fall. He jacked me up by polo shirt and he  punched me in the face multiple times  causing me to fall. "stop "yelled Kia. Then I seen her fighting him. She was punching him in the face . He grabbed her by her hair and Then he threw her  across the room. Oh he'll naw. Then I started fighting him. i was getting the best of him again. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain go through my side and stomach.  He shot me. I gasped for air.

Tykia pov

Trey shot jaylen. "Baby noo "I yelled.  Trey stood back. "Trey what the he'll " I yelled. "I didn't fucking mean to "he said now walking back and forth. Then pow pow pow.  I ran and covered laniyah.  I looked you and Trey was dead. Tj motioned me to come here.  I did.  He held the gun to my head and whispered. "say your last word bitch ". My life flash upon me. I seen me and tamia playing and me and jaylen moments.  Me and laniyah moments.  "laniyah i love you " i said. Then i closed my eyes .I heard POW POW POW.