change of mind

I woke up and seen I was in a hotel. I sat up something I wish I never would have did. My head immediately started to throb.  I had the worst headache ever. I got up and did my hygiene stuff.  After that I grabbed my phone and keys and checked out. Heading to my car I remember I had to meet up with Trey . I decided to go to the mall to buy new clothes since Kia burned all my clothes. After 15 long minutes of driving I was at the mall. I got out and started my day. I bought Cologne, clothes, belts, new earring,  necklaces, watches,snap backs  and shoes. After paying at the last store which was  Champs I had pulled out my recent and seen I spent 4,000 dollar's.  I carried all the bags to my car and jogged back inside the mall. I headed to the food court cause I was hungry.  I settled for some Chinese food.  I sat at a table all by myself Eating and checking my Facebook. I was just about to put a full spoon of rice in my mouth when a fine ass Asian girl walked over."Hey is this seat taken " she asked.  I looked her up and down. "naw " I said. She pulled out her chair and sat down. We started talking and I can't lie she was beyond funny.  But my mind kept wondering back to Kia.  "yo for real "I said while laughing . Her mom's crazy for doing that I thought.  I looked over at the entrance and seen Kia and a girl.  We both locked eyes and I can tell she instantly got pissed.  She was coming towards me and I just shook my head . "what the fuck you got going on Jaylen " she yelled.  Everybody stopped what they was doing and looked over at the scene. "just chill " I said calmly. "chill?  for real That's how you feeling sitting here cheating with a dirty foot ass bitch "she yelled. I shook my head in embarrassment. "maybe I should leave "the Asian girl said. "Yeah bitch leave cause him you ain't getting go back to Asia hoe"she yelled. "the fuck you just said you don't know me"the Asian girl yelled back.  Wow her accent was coming out . She shouldn't never yelled.  Kia punched her dead in her face and knocked her down. She kept punching her then the Asian girl kept pulling her hair but Kia still was getting off."bitch this real "Kia yelled while kicking the Asian girl in the face.  I grabbed Kia off her Cause the security guards was on the way. "let me go that bitch tried me"she yelled while trying to get out of my grip . I pulled her out the door . When we got to my car I put her down.  She caught me off guard and slapped me.  "what the fuck Kia yo ass better chill"I yelled while pushing her to my car."you cheating now since you in the game huh jaylen, Man why Man why you doing this to us "she cried. I felt bad because I was changing so fast. "look I'm sorry Kia I really am, baby you know I love you I always will "I told her.  I spoke the truth cause I do love her. I gotta learn that I have to  make the money don't let it make me. As soon as I reach 30k in money from this shit I'm out. "Yeah right "she said while rolling her eye's. "look Kia man you my soon to be wife we already engaged, I just need your support while I'm doing this I know it's wrong but please I need you "I said . She kept quiet for a minute ."fine whatever "she said while looking away. "drop the attitude ma and let's start over alright let me come back"I told her."Alright jaylen "she said.  I pulled her into a hug and kissed her passionately.  She pulled away and said "I'm still mad  ". I just unlocked my car door she will get over it. "get in "I said. She did as I told her to."wait what about you friend? "I asked .""Who I came here by myself "she said.  I didn't say a word I just drove back to the house . Soon as we pulled up to the house Trey was calling my phone .

*Phone convo *

me:hello

Trey: ayy where you at

me:  at home had to work things out with my baby.

Trey:  aww shit but ayy Tj got robbed so he living with me for now on so k need you to let laniyah stay with you

me:Alright man but ayy I'm quitting the game when I get at least 30k

Trey:  quit now nigga I gotcha just take care of laniyah and I'll pay you, this game is bad and I don't want you in the heat

me:  Alright man deal just bring laniyah

Trey:  Alright and yo kids cause they bad ass he'll I don't know why Kia dropped them off

me: Lol Bring em

Trey: Alright give me an hour.

"what was that about Kia asked while unlocking the door. "Well Trey don't need me so he said I can get out the gang but laniyah have to live with us "I said while grabbing my bags and bringing them into the house.  "Yes thank goodness "she yelled in excitement.  I was kind of glad to man I couldn't see myself doing that.  Im just going to stick to my shoe business.  Coming into the house with my last bags I see Kia searching through my bags on the floor.  "Kia what you doing "I said with a smirk."nigga you went shopping and ain't none of these shit for me "she pouted . I laughed a little. "maybe if you wouldn't have burned all my stuff I would have bought you something "I said."you deserved that "she said with no guilt in her voice.  I closed the door and locked it. I walked over to her and started kissing her. I could feel the tension in her body rising . I picked her up and we headed upstairs to our room.  You already know  I put it down so know need to explain.