wedding

3 months later

Ty'kia POV

It's been 3 whole months since all that drama happened.  What jaylen don't know is I told Trey to make a deal with him so he could get out the game.  So he did.  Good thing he didn't sell, kill, or rob anybody yet. Im just so happy that everything is back to normal on our behalf.  For Trey he haven't came by to see laniyah or Nothing he just send us money to take care of her and for us raising her. It's not a day or night goes by that she doesn't ask where her daddy at.  I feel bad because I don't know what to tell her. But eventually things are going to get bad Nothing good never last in my life. But put all that to the side me and jaylen is getting married today . I feel so good.  We don't have nobody coming but jaylen family.  Miya was going to be my maid of honor and Trey was suppose to be jaylen best man but he ain't coming so miya brother Greg will be the best man. I was nervous as he'll . I had on a cream colored dress with my cream colored heels.  My hair was so pretty with a lot of curls.  I was at the make-up station when miya came in."you look nervous girl"she said while giving me a side hug. "Yes this is big for me "I honestly told her. I never imagined me to be the one getting married.  After the make-up designer got done I looked in the mirror.  I almost cried but I had mascara on. I was so beautiful. "thank you so much "I told her while pulling her into a tight hug."you welcome boo Congrats hopefully I be next "she said. We all laughed.  I was surprise when I seen my dad come to grab my arm to walk me down . "Baby girl I'm sorry for the way we acted but I couldn't miss this big event "he said.  I just smiled and hugged him. It was time for me to come out I instantly got nerves.  I felt like I wanted to throw up. My daddy grabbed my arm and smiled at me.  Laniyah and jade was the flower girls so they led us to the front of the church where jaylen stood.  The door flew open and there we walked in and all eyes was on me. Everybody smiled and cheered as my dad walked me to the front.  He gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked to his seat. I glanced over and seen my mom smiling so I smiled back. I turned to focus on jaylen and I seen he had shed a tear.  The preacher said what he should say and it was time for our speech ."you look so beautiful baby girl.Ty'kia James I love you with all my heart,  I wanna thank you for putting up with me and keeping me focus instead of making a dumb decision that could have end my life, this is the greatest moments of my life and I glad you was the one I'm marrying and the one room have my kids, we been through a lot and baby there will be obstacles through out our life but whatever happens just know I love you "he said as a tears slipped from his eye. A tear slipped from my eye as well."I just wanna say I love you "I said crying.  The preacher said some more stuff and we said our I do's. We was finally married.  We kissed After the preacher said he may kiss the bride.  The kiss was more special than ever I felt the old spark.  We pulled away and seen everybody cheering this was the best day ever. We made our way to the kitchen where we had food at. I grabbed my plate and sat down and started Eating.  I guess this is the time to tell jaylen I'm pregnant.  "gang baby slow down "he said while sitting down."bae o gotta tell you something "I said nervous.  He dropped his fork and gave me his full attention ."wassup "he said lifting one eyebrow. "I'm pregnant again "I said . His eyes lit up. "Wow I can't believe I'm going to be a dad again "he said while holding my hands. I smiled . I been pregnant for 3months now and I couldn't believe I was.  "Hey baby girl "my mother and father said while coming over to sit by me."Hey y'all "I said while taking a bite of my chicken. "congratulations I missed you "my mother said. "Thanks "I simply said.  "look can we just start over "she said.  "Yeah "I said. "I missed you spoony "she smiled . I couldn't help but to smile back.  I finished up my food and now it was time to dance.  I got up and wrong started doing the cha cha slide . I had fun and this was definitely the day to remember.