............

Ty'kia POV

I opened my eyes when I felt a body laying over me. I pushed the body on the floor and  I got up and seen tj body on the floor.  I look back and seen Laniyah with a gun in her hand. Once she seen me alive she dropped  the gun and ran to me. "baby girl I'm so sorry " I said crying.  Then I remembered Jaylen .  I picked. jaylen up and carried him to the car.  Once him and Laniyah was in the car I took him to the hospital.  " I need help " I yelled.  Nurse's and doctor's ran out to my car and got him out. I cried when I seen him. I look down at my clothes and seen I had blood on me. I got in the car and drove to my house I got out and went to go clean up . I also cleaned laniyah up. "is my daddy okay " laniyah asked as I whipped her face. "Baby girl I'm sorry but you dad he died " I told her while trying to hold back my tears. "oh " was all she said.  "let's go" I told her. We went to pick up Jade and Jaden.  They was out in the car rider line.  I told laniyah to stay in the car . I went in front of the school and got them I put them in the car and from there I drove to the hospital. "How was your first day of head start " I asked them . "good "they both said. "mommy I had all the hoes " Jaden said. I bust out laughing. "watch your mouth lil boy girl's are not hoes don't ever call a girl out her name"I told him. "Well I have all the bitches "he said. "jaden that's enough you have nothing but them books nah hush up " I yelled.  We got out the car. I held jaden  hand while laniyah held jade hand.  "yes I'm here for jaylen " I said ."Oh he's doing find room 311" she said.  I got on the elevator.  After 3 minutes we was at his room. I opened the door and there he was watching football. "Hey bae " I semi-yelled.  "sup ma "he said . "you good " I asked.  "yeah I'm good " he said. ",daddy I got all the bitches " jaden said once again. "yo that's my boy"jaylen said while sitting up."for real jaylen "I said while hitting him upside his head. "Alright Alright "he laughed. We sat and talk and it wasn't nothing better than having family."laniyah I'm sorry baby girl " jaylen told laniyah.  "it's okay he's with mommy " she said with a smile.  I smiled at her because she is so strong. "Mr.Jones you are doing very well so you can go home " The doctor said.  We waited 30 minutes then jaylen signed the release papers and we was out.

3 week's later.........

We decided not to have a funeral.  We had  cream made Trey.  Laniyah has the vase with his ashes in it so she good. She have been strong and like her normal self.  We was moving again this time to California.  We have to start a new life. Especially with the baby I'm carrying.  Yup I'm pregnant again.  I'm only 2 month's so yea. Laniyah is in school now and jade and jaden still the same bad ass twins.  They are now four years old since there birthday was 2 week's ago. Laniyah 7 ,jade and jaden 4 ,and I have an unborn.  My mother is in the hospital cause she found out she have stage 3 lung cancer.  So I been battling that.  No. matter what my life will always be full of drama.  We was now at my sister grave."baby girl I know you can hear me, I granted your wishes I have your baby girl and I know you happy you with your hubby,  I love you and miss you much watch over me hun we will meet again soon" I say as a tear dropped from my eye. " bye mommy I love you " says laniyah we all got in the car and headed home.  " Baby you fat " jaylen laughed.  I gave him the middle finger and I walked inside the house.  I went to the bathroom and looked at myself.  I grabbed the scissors and started to cut my natural long air into a Keri Hilson Bob. I walked out the bathroom and Jaylen stood there in shock. "baby you -"  " I know I cut my hair new start right so new me " I said while giving him a kiss and walking downstairs. " you fine ass he'll " I heard him yell. Yup it can't get any better than this.