Chapter 28:

Chapter 28:

Jack left and I was bored. The only creepypastas in the house were the Slenderman, Hoody, Ticci Toby, and this one gray looking dude who has no arms or legs. Looked scary as shit and I was glad that he was away in a corner. I think BEN stayed, but I’m not too sure. He’s all over the place.

I stretched my arms out and looked around. I cleared my throat and approached the Slenderman slowly. Although I’ve known him for a bit, I am still cautious. “Uh—Slenderman?” I asked.

The faceless demon stood straight and turned to me. “Yes?” he replied.

“Where are the spare rooms? Just wondering…” I wondered, looking down because I didn’t like how my head pounded when I looked at his bald, white head. The Slenderman pointed to the stairs and told me in my mind that the rooms were on the second floor.

With a nod, I said in my head thank you. He replied with you’re welcome. I love that he can do that. It’s such a neat little trick. I am going to pay him to teach me how to do it eventually because I sometimes am a bit too lazy to speak.

Is that bad? Nah.

I walked up the stairs and into the only room with an open door. It was a neat little room with messy bed covers and an open book on the nightstand. I walked over, after closing the door, to the bed and sat on it.

Dust flew up everywhere. I coughed a bit and picked up the book. It was titled To Kill A Mockingbird. I read that story when I was younger and I believe it is my favorite book today. I lied down on the bed and started reading where the previous reader was, and I was soon cut off when I heard a knock at my door.

“Come in,” I said, looking back at the book. When I glanced to see who walked in, I saw that it was Ticci Toby. Great. He walked in with his goggles and mouthpiece hanging around his neck, his eyes were round and told a story I wish I knew how to tell in words. “Hello Toby,” I sighed, closing my dusty book.

Clearing his throat, Toby asked, “I just wanted to stop by to apologize.”

Woah. Didn’t see that coming. “Really?” I asked, sitting up straight. I honestly never would expect a killer to be sorry for anything, especially Toby. I mean, they are killers! Killers don’t feel guilty for shit!

“I shouldn’t have gone that far… I just don’t want us to be on bad terms, ya know?” he said, scratching the back of his head. I let out a sigh, debating on whether or not I should forgive him.

Wait—why wouldn’t I? I can’t stay mad at him forever. Ticci Toby was a killer, and I still haven’t forgotten this. If I continued to stay angry at this guy, then there will be no doubt that he’ll get pissed and just end my life as it is.

There is my decision. “I forgive you,” I said, standing up and walking up to him. Toby smiled and nodded. He was about to leave, but I gave him a hug before he could get far. He just looked at me awkwardly, but didn’t reject it. “Just don’t do that stupid shit again,” I joked, letting go of him.

“I won’t. I’d rather not have Eyeless Jack beat this shit outta’ me,” Toby chuckled. With that he left, and I was left alone. I was about to continue reading my book until another visitor went into my room.

Jeff the Killer.

I groaned, not wanting any company other than Toby or Jack. The last time Jeff visited me, he tried to kill me. I wonder what he plans to do now. “What,” I sighed, setting my book aside.

Jeff closed the door behind him and placed his knife in his pocket. “What? I can’t just stop by and say hello?” Jeff asked.

“No,” I replied with a smirk. The best way to communicate with this psychopath was the joke around. Jeff was immature and believes everything is a game, therefor in order to talk to him you have to play the game with him.