Epilogue:

Epilogue:

Eyeless Jack's Point of View:

It has been four months since I've seen Xayla awake and well. I have never left her side, knowing that there was someone out to get her. I was in a really fragile state, and I hated it. I really did. This state made me jumpy and foolish, and I was normal calm and collected.

Xayla made me like this.

I watch as her breathing makes her chest almost non-visibly rise. Sometimes I thought she passed in her sleep a few weeks ago, but Slenderman said that she was just fine. The heart rate device that sat next to her to monitor her heart beeps was quiet, but it was still there.

I felt terrible waiting for her to wake up. How long will it take? Is she suffering inside? I look down at my hands, which were numb and cold.

Being besides Xayla stopped me from killing, and I was very jittery. I nearly lashed out at the Slenderman when he slender-walked in front of me.

"Jack," the Slenderman said, looking down at Xayla's limp figure. I just looked up at him. "You need to go kill. You'll go into an outrage if you stay like this any longer. I'm surprised you lasted this long..."

"No," I growled. "I'm not leaving her..."

The Slenderman sighed, then tried to convince me once more but I gripped my hand over my knife to shut him up. I didn't need him to look after me. Never have, never will. The Slenderman glared at me before leaving.

I looked at Xayla, and saw that she looked the same since she fell into her coma.

"Xayla," I said lowly, turning towards her and putting my hand over hers. She didn't flinch, didn't blink, didn't show any difference in her heart beats. I gripped her hand and squeezed it tight, knowing that it would have hurt her if she were awake. She didn't budge. "Xayla!" I snapped at her, gripping her hand even tighter.

She stayed still. I frowned, then came to a conclusion. The Slenderman was right about me. I was going to go into an outrage if I didn't leave soon. I am going to find out who did this to Xayla, and I am going to slaughter them. No mercy.

Removing my mask, I placed a light kiss on Xayla's forehead, which sent a shiver down my spine when I felt how cold she was. "I am sorry Xayla... I'll see you on the other side," I said as I pulled the IV needle from her arm. Xayla's heart beat stayed the same for a few seconds before I saw it speed up a bit.

I felt something cold and wet run from my eye and down my cheek when I grabbed my knife and drove it into her chest, wanting to end her long suffering.

She didn't deserve this--she deserved so much more and I'm hoping she'll be okay on the other side. She'll be ok.

As I pulled the knife out, her monitor made a beep that never ended. It seemed to have made my heart stop, but the sound of Xayla's phone falling to the ground snapped me out of it. I put my mask back on and reached to the floor to get the phone, my hands trembling from what I've just done to Xayla.

On the bright yellow tinted screen, a message wrote the name Jeff. My eyes widened in pure hatred.

That mother fucker did this.

Jeffrey the Killer. He did this to us--took Xayla from us and now he's going to pay. Kill him. Kill him! KILL HIM! The voice in my head chanted. I felt an anger boil inside of me much similar to how it felt when I experienced my first outrage.

My fingers twitched, and my spine sent jolts of energy throughout my body.

I was going to go kill Jeff.

3rd Person's Point of View:

Eyeless Jack staggered around the house, muttering inaudible words that not even the Slenderman could understand. His hands twitched, and waves of anger were shooting out from his spine, giving the Eyeless Jack the sensation of his body getting stronger.

The Slenderman watched as Eyeless Jack walked past him, and he could recognize what was going on the second he saw Jack's hunched over figure.

"Eyeless Jack, calm down," the Slenderman said. He could practically feel Eyeless Jack's rage boil off of his skin. Jack turned to the faceless demon, only to continue walking once more. The house was a deathly silent, and Jeff the Killer was unaware of Eyeless Jack's anger when he walked in the room.

"Hey Slenderman, I'm going to go out to kill--" Jeff started as he spun his knife around on his hand. He stopped speaking when he saw Eyeless Jack. He gave the blue-masked figure an anxious smile and a wave of his hand.

Eyeless Jack didn't hesitate to lunge at Jeff, pulling out his knife in the process. "You are a dead man Jeffrey!" Eyeless Jack yelled as he tackled Jeff to the floor and driving his knife into the smiling killer's stomach.

Jeff attempted to kick Eyeless Jack off, but failed due to his pinned down state. The Slenderman grabbed Eyeless Jack by the foot and dragged him off of Jeff.

"Enough of this, Eyeless Jack!" The Slenderman boomed.

Eyeless Jack looked at the Slenderman and growled in a low voice, "H-He did it... He killed... He killed X-Xayla! He did it! HE KILLED HER!" Jack thrashed around in Slenderman's grip, attempting to get free and sink his knife into Jeffrey's chest once more.

The Slenderman then gave Jeff an angry look before slender-walking away into the neighboring forest. He let go of Jack.

"Jack, I need you to calm yourself. We don't need you to be in an outrage. There are many other women out there, and I'm sure you can do fine without one for a while. Calm down, Jack, just calm-" The Slenderman tried to sooth Jack but all he did was get him angrier.

"To hell with you! To hell with all of you!" Jack screamed, then dashed away. The Slenderman was tempted to follow him, but it was no use. He hunched his shoulders and slender-walked away.

There was no use now.

Eyeless Jack was in an outrage.

A/N:

I rewrote the previous chapter so read that first :3 ANYWAY! I think this ending is better than my previous one simply because it isn't really rushed.

THIS CONCLUDES THIEF FOR SURE! :3 I may need to get an editor or something, but that'll be later.

I'm writing stuff right now and I don't have time for editing shiz.

I hope you guys enjoyed! :]