Chapter 27:

Chapter 27:

3rd Person’s Point of View:

“Alright, we’re all here and we have 6 hours to discuss some matters,” the Slenderman started, sitting up straight in his chair. He was far too large to stand in the small area of the RV, so he was forced to be sitting.

All of the proxies were in this RV while the other creepypastas were crammed into the other remaining vehicle. This gave the Slenderman the perfect time and space to discuss a matter that has been on his mind for ages.

Masky was still driving, so he was unable to attend in person but he was still able to hear. The Slenderman allowed Jeff the killer to join in, only because his opinion was needed.

“Xayla, what do we do with her?” the Slenderman finally stated, “She isn’t… well, she isn’t a creepypasta. She shouldn’t be with us, although she has assisted us on important issues.”

“We could just kill her. Yeah, it would tick off Eyeless Jack but he’ll get over it,” Masky stated with a shrug of his shoulders, his eyes glancing over to the scene.

Ticci Toby stood up from where he was relaxing, ready to disagree. “We can’t just kill her! She has done nothing but help us and she hasn’t spoken a word of us to the government,” Ticci Toby growled, balling his fists.

The Slenderman sighed deeply. “I don’t wish for her to die, honestly. She has been proven useful. Take this situation, for example. We would have had to deal with Natalie’s driving if it weren’t for Xayla,” the Slenderman joked. That earned a scowl from Natalie, who was sitting in the passenger seat next to Masky.

Jeff the killer cleared his throat, “When we finish our move, she’ll be useless to us, and she’ll be a distraction to the Eyeless Jack, you all know this.When he finished speaking that, he shot a glare at Jane, who was also involved with this conversation. The two killers were at each other again. Jane shot him a returning glare.

“Jeff, you just want to kill her because Jack is happy with her,” BEN sighed, who was laying on a counter.

“No! I want her disposed of simply because we are breaking one of our own rules! You said it yourself, Slenderman. Do not let any mortals—or people into this creepypasta group! You said it yourself!” Jeff the killer snapped, his eyes narrowed.

The Slenderman waved his hand to calm down the angry killer. “Calm yourself, child. I do agree that she should be more of a killer, but she is useful and she is able to stay with us. Like Toby said, she has done nothing but great things for us,” he said, leaning back on the chair he sat on.

“Whatever,” Jeff snapped, sitting down and crossing his arms.

“Now, let’s discuss things involving our destination.”

Xayla’s Point of View:

“Man I’m so tired,” I groaned, resting my head back. Splendorman has been going on and on about himself and his brothers since the drive started, and I pretty much know his life story now.

I was so tired, and I nearly screamed when the Splendorman grabbed my shoulder. “We’re here!” he cheered. I looked around as I slowed to a stop behind the other RV. We stopped at a large house, not as big as the mansion from before. It was of a dark brown color, and if it didn’t look so creepy then I think it would look nice.

Snow wasn’t as thick here, so that was a relief. Splendorman was the first to be out, and it startled me when he just vanished into thin air. So apparently Slenderman’s species is able to teleport.