Author's Note

And that's the end of our story. I hope you guys were able to feel each and every emotion captured in this story and I hope you were able to relate to it as much as those people who have loved and have been loved.

I do hope that this short story was able to teach you the value of courage and time. Let us cherish both whether we are in love or not for we can only step forward and reach our goals when we don't let any time get wasted and we gather all the courage to make sure we are not too late.

As for love, we will always have the one person to love and to cherish, no matter what so always keep a positive mind and an optimistic spirit. We can only be loved if we, as well, love ourselves.

I don't believe in soul mates or the perfect one but I do believe in the ups and downs of life and this is one of them. Although Dylan and Clayton didn't end up together, we can say that their love will stay with them forever and I hope all of us will have that same perspective: TO LOVE, NO MATTER WHAT. 

Again, this is Mr. Jane Doe, ending this story with a smile in my face, hoping that you have had a great time during your read. I will be waiting for your comments and feedback. Again, thank you for staying with me.

Have a great day and SPREAD THE LOVE.